• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

my first wall wrap!

Craig Sjoquist

I'm amazed to to such good work coming from the younger trades people, great work Artbot.
Since you have displayed other great works right from the start in joining Signs 101, what kind of schooling did you get,, you really are one of the few that stand out well.

Impressive, and inspiring.

artbot

thanks everyone. means a lot to get all the feedback.

@Craig Sjoquist

well, i'm not too young. ...43 years old. grew up with my mom being the bread winner professional artist. i went professional at 12 years old and have done nothing but paint and build art/stuff since. in fact my mom now 63 just dropped by my studio because she wanted some tips on priming raw linen and i showed her some "set paint on fire" techniques. so once an artist, ...your an artist for life.

as far as school, no training but i did go to a year of seminary.

CheapVehicleWrap

That's your "match.com" pic right? I though you were a youngin for a long time too till I learned otherwise. You're not too old, only got 2 years on me. Although I can pass for 27 allot of times.

artbot

nope, i just don't age. think it's all the MEK i'm exposed to. kinda works like formaldehyde.

here's me and the gf (28) and my daughter (12) just this year.

Attachments

• meandjen.jpg
    meandjen.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 85
  • meardenjen.jpg
    meardenjen.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 99