• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Trouble with SAi............

Pro Image

I received Photoprint Dx 5 with my purchase of my valuejet and a Mutho 1400 cutter.............

I registered the product when I installed. After about 30 days the program started to shut down and unexpected times............Error 199 Password has expired.......I call Tech support and talk to Jeff...I make screenshots of the error messages and I email to support and waited.......2 week later no response.......Found out the Jeff wasn't there any more.......I call support today and talked to another support person, she tried her damnnest to help me out.....They finally told me that the Serial # was a temp # and she emailed me a new #..............The # wouldn't work so I called back and the guy that answers the phone told me my software was out of warranty and I would have to pay for them to HELP me.............I told them that I only had the it since the mid of July and it was registered when I installed it........He said so It was sold to Mutho in March and the warranty was gone........I thought I was going to break the phone in half........This guy was such a F'ng SOB........I finally called the people who I bought the set-up off of.........Well he said to call Flexi, I told him I did and what they said about the warranty..........Well to make the story short, He had to 3 way conference call with Flexi and Me to work through the problem........I have to reformate My C: drive and reinstall everything and change the Serial # when I installed Flexi.........Also the lady said in not so many word that she had been reprimanded for helping me without charging me for it.......

What a Day.............

Now that Im through venting.........

What in the Hell is wrong with SAi.......?

Is this the kind of support that people that buy Flexi 8 for 3500.00 + get also........?

90 day warranty on a expensive software package.........What the hell is that??????

You spend a great amount of money and have a BIG problem and you have to start paying for support after 90 days...........WTH??????

Well I for one am done with Sai...........NO MORE period........

I should have forgot about them when they screw people when they stopped supporting Inspire when they bought out Amiable.....The only reason I got this crap was it came with the printer.................

My next software will be Signlab..............

Sorry for the book but I'm pissed..................

Replicator

Pro . . . don,t hold your breath too long, you'll suffocate !

SignLab is the same thing . . .
1-year support $150.00
1-time-call support $50 - $60 bucks . . .
upgrades about $400.00

Support - mediocre at best, and on a call back basis !

~Rep

Flame

Hmmm.... fun.

Looks like someone shares my sentiments about SAI.

Luckily haven't had any major issues in a while, but I can tell you SAI was of no help when I had problems. Believe it or not, SignWarehouse helped me through it all.

Service Sign Co

SUPPORT ! what is that unless your'e having a major malfunction and squeak the loudest FORGET IT and I thought gerber was bad. SW is better than both, but don't get your hopes up with support. Seems they all think they are catering to a bunch of suckers

Pro Image

Well I had had it with all the BS so I just formated and reinstalled............I only had the OS with Flexi and Photoshop on the drive......All other info was on another drive..........I was at my witts end and had had enought............8:00am to 4:30pm..........All damn day............

Thanks for the heads up on Signlab..............

Why do these company sell a program that cost so much and then charge you to tell you how they F'd up there own stuff and how much of a sucker you are for buying it.........

Steve C.

Agree! I have never been treated so poorly and talked down to as when
I tried to get help from Flexi Support. Thank goodness I purchased mine
from SW and their support is lifetime, and much better now that it used to
be.

Matthew Scher

Are you up and running now? If not let me know and I will get you the support you deserve.

Steve - sorry to hear about your experience with Flexi support. Feel free to contact me directly with any issues in the future.

Pro Image

Are you up and running now? If not let me know and I will get you the support you deserve.

Steve - sorry to hear about your experience with Flexi support. Feel free to contact me directly with any issues in the future.

Matt I got it going yesterday........Some one had placed a temp password on my program and the lady sent me a new one and I had to unintall and re-install DX to get it to work.........

But the BS I had to go through was very unprofessional at the very least.......Some of it was down right rude..........

I Know you get all sorts of call on how do I draw a curved line and things along that nature but my program would not run.......I think that if the program has a fault not or the users falut you should get the support for FREE FOR LIFE........Charging for support after 90 days is well stupid...........

And one more thing that got my ass was the date from witch the support started..........

The tech said it was out of warranty because its key was made in march and it now Sept......I just got the program with my VJ set-up installed in July.........I registared the Key when I installed the program and was told I had to pay to talk to them........I ask to talk to the lady that help me before and the SOB on the line Flat out told me NO HE WASN'T GOING TO LET ME TALK TO HER AND I NEEDED TO PAY...........

I call my Mutoh Dealer and now he has to 3 way call to your support staff to help me with my probolems because of what........

Do you think Im tring to STEAL your information to help me get the progra?m to run????????

I really think you need to rework your support or your going to loose more customers............

Like I said before you lost me when the BS with Inspire started and the only reason I have DX now it that it came with the printer..........

Well I guess all my ramblings have come to this one question...............

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN???????????????

Techman

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN???????????????

Because they don't have someone like me or you to guide them on diplomacy and public relations. The best PR people can tell you no but never use the word "no". They dont say "no you can't do that" as they are speaking to some mouthy kid,, They state their position in ways that make you feel like a mature, adult human.

They havent read " The demming Method" on removing areas that cause negative feedback.

I'll bet the tech support office deals with a lot of people who ultimatly get pissed off and yell at them. I'll bet that office is frustrated with this constant source of stress.

And...
They run from a RED personality profile when they actually should be using a more yellow profile..
for info read,,
Taylor Hartman.. The Color Code.

Typestries

It's simple....Freehand, Illustrator and Photoshop. All you'll ever need to create. Low cost bridge software plugin for the cutter and postershop for a rip. 12 years and never a limitation on any of the above packages, and we're always pushing the design envelope. All of the above do what flexi can and WAAAY better, faster, easier and cheaper.

dclet

yup tyestries is right, after years of dealing with subpar support and
plain cruddy software....we decided to go CorelDRAW, PhotoPaint, Photoshop....
and Summa's Winplot (free) & Cocut & Signcutx2...

I was a Casmate user since DOS. Then 6.5 and flexi. and never really satisfied......Flexi isn't a bad application but for the money
it should be FANTASTIC.........