• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need advice/comments on van wrap...

divers2deep

Working on this design for a client.

Let me know what you guys think!...

Attachments

• proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 68

threeputt

Not bad. Plenty readable. Color are good for a "cleaning" business.

No photos, that's a good thing.

Christian @ 2CT Media

watch for Distortions due to the deep window channels on the NV and the Sprinters.... Some times spanning text across those channels makes the letters look funny.

Also looks like the top of your S in BPS is going to roll on to the roof line.

divers2deep

watch for Distortions due to the deep window channels on the NV and the Sprinters.... Some times spanning text across those channels makes the letters look funny.

Also looks like the top of your S in BPS is going to roll on to the roof line.

Do you think it will distort that big off a logo ?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like it, too. Good colors usage, but it seems odd to have bubbly water being yellow.

Some of the word placements are also in kinda out of the way spots.

CP Signs

I like it. Not sure about the the white between the letters in the logo. Might look nice if it shows the background color. Also, I know most businesses like to add everything they do but. I've never been a fan of bullets. Most times less is more. Drive people to call or the website and then they can find out everything one does.

phototec

I like it. Not sure about the the white between the letters in the logo. Might look nice if it shows the background color. Also, I know most businesses like to add everything they do but. I've never been a fan of bullets. Most times less is more. Drive people to call or the website and then they can find out everything one does.

Yep, to much white SPACE in the logo, I would change that so the background image fill those large spaces.

Not a fan of the yellow, however over all looks good.

:thumb:

Jillbeans

I think the laundry list seems redundant, as it states almost exactly the same as what is mentioned in the tagline.
If you must use it, I would make it left justified and in caps and lower case, because the all-caps reads like a block of text. Spacing between the lines needs tightened up too.
I would make the phone number in the same blues as the logo so it stands out more.
Love....jill

Dennis422

Yup, phone number might need to stand out a bit more.
Not a fan of Helvetica for the type. Why not to play with the fonts a bit?

Caitlin

I think it looks great and will definitely catch attention. I would just agree with a couple things mentioned above, maybe the list doesn't need to be there, and try to make the phone number stand out a bit more. I personally like the yellow!

DrCAS

Watch putting a wrap around the backside like that. Keep the color solid when wrapping around. Makes for much easier installs.

visual800

The logo is stiff the fonts used are not a good choice. I do not like it and I think there could be much improvment. Subcopy would look better italicized or in script. Seems like its all over the place. Sorry thats my opinion. It does not appeal to me.

rjssigns

Don't care for the "laundry list" on the door. Phone number is difficult to make out. The rest is great. I would make the phone number the same font/colors as the BPS and move it onto the door. Put a website beneath ph. # also.