• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Billboard design feed back ASAP!!

CheapVehicleWrap

Yeah we tried to keep the words down too.

Attachments

• cheap billboard.jpg
    cheap billboard.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 108

lexsigns

Agreed- less words, more negative space and if the graphics on van are blue try changing background to something different to make it pop :)
Just my 2 cents..

HulkSmash

New direction

does this idea completely blow? im going to redesign the wrap on the sprinter, and make it cleaner.. but the idea...thoughts?

Attachments

• bill2.jpg
    bill2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 100

neato

I would do just like Bill suggested above, except I would even remove the lines above and below. Just a huge van. It has all your info you need on it already. Your name and website. A customer isn't going to dial your number more than likely on the highway, but they'll remember your name and look you up later. That's the way I do it anyway.

BTW, I think the tear/roll away effect is great as is. It's not the focal point anyway, your van/logo is.

tsgstl

Don't waste money on a billboard?
Then why are you doing it?
maybe its a joke but most wont get it.

signswi

If you're going to pay for something to come off the frame of the billboard make it a really vibrant wrapped vehicle image, not text. Agreeing with everyone here about copy but you seem to have gotten that point :).

I'd probably do something like

VEHICLE WRAPS (or VEHICLES WRAPPED)
[Image of awesome vibrant wrapped vehicle with your logo on it]
WEBSITE

and that's it. Don't get cute with the messaging (plus no one would be able to read that don't waste money line at that size, and it restricts your audience to billboard buyers).

sar bossier

New direction

does this idea completely blow? im going to redesign the wrap on the sprinter, and make it cleaner.. but the idea...thoughts?

My .02 - Change the "billboard" line to, MAYBE: "Mobile Billboards"

@ the bottom of the sign - lose the phone #, center and enlarge the web addy.

mikefine

You might want to consider just putting a picture of your van wrap ...and you are done. The other stuff is just redundant. The website and name are on the van, why repeat it? Put a contrasting color behind the van, so it stands out.
The van wrap is a billboard, so I would think it should stand on its own...

10sacer

I would assume your billboard company might be a bit pissed at the thought of people not wasting money on a billboard... and by advertising on a billboard... aren't YOU wasting YOUR money?

Also, how many people would look at #2 and call 953-SIGNS since they are both blue?

Last edited: