• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need pricing help.

dirttoo

I mostly only do race cars but one of the sponsors wants 30 pieces of 5.5 inch diameter round decals. they have simple artwork already. How much should I charge for this? They said once they got them for a buck each but the last place wanted 3 bucks each. What would you charge? Thanks

MikePro

say you can make it happen for $2.00 each if they order at least 100.
anything under, will have to be $2.99.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, I'd give them a minimum price of say $125.00 and tell them they'll get 50 for that. Or if they still only want the 30, tell them it's still $125.00. Their call.

royster13

The problem with unit pricing is that it does not allow enough for small orders.......So you need to "load" with some allowance for administration, etc....When I am building a quote I start with 35.00 to 90.00 for administration.....Then I add the product cost and margin on the product....

For example, I might charge 4.00 a square foot for something....35.00 plus 128.00 (32 sq. ft.) = 163.00...So on 32 sq. ft. my price is 5.09 per sq. ft......Whereas on 320 sq. ft. it ends up at 4.11.....