• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some 9x6 Envelopes printed on.. who?

Need get about 2500 9x6 envelopes printed.. 4over does not do the size and I would rather deal we someone on here then google..

who?:wavingflag:

ProWraps

not to knock anyone on here, but can you buy a printer from a office store to do them? they have some amazing consumer printers out now. i bought one for my fiance for cheap that prints amazing prints all the way to ledger with paper trays, everything for like $200.

not to knock anyone on here, but can you buy a printer from a office store to do them? they have some amazing consumer printers out now. i bought one for my fiance for cheap that prints amazing prints all the way to ledger with paper trays, everything for like $200.

Never even thought of that.. Do you have a make or model in mind?
we have a kodak esp 7.. i wonder if that would do it..:rock-n-roll:

ProWraps

well it depends on what you are trying to print on it. do you have a file so i can see. you dont have to show me the artwork, but the areas of print would do.
-chris

royster13

Next thing you know someone will tell our clients they can print their own signs....

FatCat

After spending 15 years in the offset printing world, envelopes are still one of the trickiest things to print - even for an offset printing press. Not to argue with ProWraps but I'd rather have a root canal than try to print 2500 6x9 envelopes on a desktop printer.

Do yourself a favor and look at these guys;
http://www.westernstatesenvelope.com/

Team Valhalla

You know... a root canel isn't that bad as long as you're using nitrous oxide. Just have 'em make sure the tank is full, pop in the Ipod, and take DEEP breaths!

SP