• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Diaz Sign Art site.

visual800

Great designs, Im on an ipad and its loading slow and the scrolling of vehicles and sesigns are slow. Just to let you know sir

ProWraps

love the "scroll and roll" joe. those are the sick touches that make me say wow as a former web designer.

great job needless to say.

watching your logo change as you scroll is a sweet touch. very talented my friend.

phototec

Joe, that's a great looking website, all the hard work has paid off!

And looking through your gallery, I can see why you call it SIGN ART, your work is truly ART... you set the bar pretty high...

:thumb:

qmr55

Here's the snapping effect like what I think Pat is talking about. I'm just struggling to get it to work.

http://robspangler.com/blog/snappoint-jquery-plugin/

I'd really like it to work like this site: http://community.saucony.com/kinvara3/

Not sure if any of our fellow 101ers are JQuery experts. I know enough to make me dangerous, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to implement this and the parallax effect on the same site.:banghead:

Check this out Joe, might be of some assistance to implement this.

http://www.bagigia.com/

ironchef

Awesome, mobile version works great on iphone 5, that c&r truck sign looks sick! Cant wait till your next webinar

Jillbeans

I love it. It's vibrant, fun, different, and friendly.
Makes me want to buy a sign.
I can't comment on the phone part because I just have a PC.
It loaded well for me and I liked the scrolly/moving stuff.
Nice work. I wish I could afford a real website.
Love....Jill

ddarlak

Go Bills!
boggles my mind that no one noticed the spelling error.

it's the first thing that jumped off the page for me.....

weclome to our new website

Joe Diaz

Made some improvements so that it works a bit better on the ipad. God I hate iOS Safari. I might hate it just as much as IE. :omg: I know I know, that's really bad. :Big Laugh

Dan Antonelli

Looks great Joe! Really like how you've done the home page!

We're redoing ours as well. What a massive undertaking!

FYI - On FF on Mac the contact bottom part would not come down all the way. And your portfolio images don't center in the window (the arrows move it, but it goes flush left)

Joe Diaz

Looks great Joe! Really like how you've done the home page!

We're redoing ours as well. What a massive undertaking!

FYI - On FF on Mac the contact bottom part would not come down all the way. And your portfolio images don't center in the window (the arrows move it, but it goes flush left)

I'm not quite sure exactly what you are talking about. I just tested it on Mac OSX Lion and Mountain Lion (roar!!!:rolleyes:) on Firefox 16 -19 and it displays the way it's supposed to. Hmmm? If you have time can you explain what you are seeing or maybe PM me. If you have time.

Thanks, Can't wait to see your new site.

I finally just got a chance to check out the website. I had checked the mobile sight when you first posted this and it looks and works great on my Samsung Galaxy 3. However, I didn't like the fact that I didn't have a link to the full website, That's always a nice added option, but I'm guessing perhaps the website doesn't work correctly on a phone, or possibly takes too long to load.

I like the regular website too. It definitely creates a unique, memorable web experience as I have never seen a site setup anything like this before. It takes a little getting used to, but it definitely demonstrates your web design skills among other things.