• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Flexi Update (Service Pack) for 8.1v1!!!!!

PMG

As many know i was working last week with SAI to resolve issues within Flexi. I now have the ok to tell all of you that there will be a update(Service Pack) to 8.1v1. The new V2 update will be ready by the end of the month or the beginning of the new year. Many issues were resolved and can be found in the READ ME file within V2. This new V2 update(Service pack) will be at NO COST to the current legal 8.1v1 Flexi users.:peace!:

Last edited:

Replicator

There's already an 8.5v1 release . . . !

Are you referring to a Maintenance Release (or) Service Pack for 8.1v1 . . . ?

PMG

There's already an 8.5v1 release . . . !

Are you referring to a Maintenance Release (or) Service Pack for 8.1v1 . . . ?
This is a update for 8.1v1 the new update will be 8.1v2. yes i guess you can say its a service pack...8.5v1 was for Vista

PMG

Rep read the first post will ya Bra.............QUOTE ....This new V2 update will be at NO COST to the current legal 8.1v1 Flexi users.

Replicator

Thanks, Just wanted to make sure everyone had the information correct !

Some people don't read thoroughly (LIKE ME !) . . . !

signguytom

As many know i was working last week with SAI to resolve issues within Flexi. I now have the ok to tell all of you that there will be a update(Service Pack) to 8.1v1. The new V2 update will be ready by the end of the month or the beginning of the new year. Many issues were resolved and can be found in the READ ME file within V2. This new V2 update(Service pack) will be at NO COST to the current legal 8.1v1 Flexi users.:peace!:

Sweet! Is this gonna be a download, or will we have to order a cd? What issues are cleared up?

PMG

Sweet! Is this gonna be a download, or will we have to order a cd? What issues are cleared up?
i will see if i can obtain that info for ya.... I do know one of the fixes was....the ShowPreview option (under the View menu), when turned on does not allow for files to be scaled.

signguytom

i will see if i can obtain that info for ya.... I do know one of the fixes was....the ShowPreview option (under the View menu), when turned on does not allow for files to be scaled.

Thank you. I'll be watching for it. Thanks again!

This is a update for 8.1v1 the new update will be 8.1v2. yes i guess you can say its a service pack...8.5v1 was for Vista

Hmm, does that mean I should be using 8.1 on my computer with XP and 8.5 only for my computer witn Vista? or is it ok to use 8.5 with XP? I do get some errors and real slow movement when I get large files (100mb) nd up in flexi.

Thanks, Chad

EndlessOptions

The only thing that the 8.5 did for those without Vista was to put us on a soft dongle instead of hard so now every time you open Flexi is goes on line and checks in with SAi and then once a month it re verifies that your software is legal. They want me to pay an extra $150.00 to get a hard key for 8.5 and it is not worth it at all!!! I am glad to hear that they are still working with 8.1

Steve Rife

Hello all...
I just want to inform you that SAi has no intention of updating the 8.1v1 version of the software to 8.1v2. As with previous versions of our software, we will continue to develop the 8.5v1 version to 8.5v2, which may become available early January (no release date set at the moment). Please contact your dealer or our inside sales department for more details about the release. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Steve

Steven E. Rife
Product Manager, FlexiFAMILY
SA International
----------------------------------------------------
2 International Plaza, Suite 625
Philadelphia, PA 19113 USA

PMG

Hello all...
I just want to inform you that SAi has no intention of updating the 8.1v1 version of the software to 8.1v2. As with previous versions of our software, we will continue to develop the 8.5v1 version to 8.5v2, which may become available early January (no release date set at the moment). Please contact your dealer or our inside sales department for more information. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Steven

Steven E. Rife
SA International
well i got all the emails from Teri from SAI stating that 8.1v1 will be updated to 8.1v2

fozzyber

So you have no intentions to fix known bugs in your software, or create service packs. Just buy the upgrade and move on.
Gee, Just what I have come to expect from Flexi,
Damn good thing software are not like cars where recalls are made...The more I deal with SAi the more I need a drink...

VinylCraft

You can Have this POS back then and I want a refund. I think you need to get your facts stright before you come on here running your jaw.

Hello all...
I just want to inform you that SAi has no intention of updating the 8.1v1 version of the software to 8.1v2. As with previous versions of our software, we will continue to develop the 8.5v1 version to 8.5v2, which may become available early January (no release date set at the moment). Please contact your dealer or our inside sales department for more details about the release. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Steve

Steven E. Rife
SA International

PMG

If this is the case...something needs to be done....( CLASS ACTION)...to many people have to many problems with Flexi

fozzyber

How can you tell if a person is Flexi user?

He walks a bit bow legged from being f****d in the a** by SAi all the time.

I really try to be nice most of the time but SAi really just burns me up with how they conduct themselves....

PMG

well i have emails stating it will be no cost to Us 8.1 V1 users to get the upgrade.....So Flexi better step up to the plate and take care of the people that put food on their plate!!!!!! If anyone want to see the emails PM ME Ill forward them to you!!!!