• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Flexi Update (Service Pack) for 8.1v1!!!!!

Sublimefly

Yeah, I have to agree with lunatic. I have just spent the last 2 weeks with flexi techs trying to figure out why flexi crashes whenever I print a proof and try to print something after the proof. First it was my system. Then it was my preferences. Then my registry. Then I quit and started working in another shop where I have found the exact same problems in this copy of flexi. Support starts from scratch again. Apparently Flexi 8.1 doesnt work well with XP home. So we buy pro. Apparently flexi doesnt work well with windows period... Rant over. If any one has some info. on a better solution without too huge a learning curve please let us know. Thanks in advance.

PMG

:noway:The current version is no better than before,its like they build it and try to fix later when the customer finds the BUG:doh: ..........:banghead:the biggest thing that bugs me is when you go to change your ink levels the icc profile stops working and changes to a 3m Icc profile. to get the profile to work again i haft to remove that said profile and install it again...........I can go on and on with internal issues with flexi. I sent a file to SAI about a month ago with a issue with gradient color adjustment tool would be way away from the place the color is placed,and still have herd nothing back from them on this issue. ILLUSTRATOR is getting easier by the day.:clapping:

InnovativeBIG

Sounds like I will be sticking with 7.6v2. I have been a user since 5. something. Went to 6.?? then to 7.5. 7.5 was such a joke, from day one it could not import EPS. Are you kidding me!!! Is there another format more used in the industry that should be supported. After that I lost faith in Flexi. I received a free upgrade to 7.6v2 and it works for me. I am comfortable with it, I could not switch to something else at this point. I think the best thing I did was use VersaWorks(always free upgrades) and Wastch for all my output. Flexi is not smooth on the print output side. I have tried Adobe and Corel for production and it is just to slow for me. To many steps to do simple stuff.

Jim Kielt

Latest Flexi Build

Just wanted everyone to know that the latest is version is Flexi 8.6v2 Build # is 1472. There is no charge to go to this for anyone on 8.5 or higher. Dealers can get you the DVD and then a "Help, Check for Updates" will enable you to downlaod the latest Service Pak. This is a very solid release with excellent color, new dithering algoritm (SO Diffusion) and a check for updates feature that allows you to connect to the web and download ICC's, patches. etc.

natebryant

Drivers for Flexisign8.6v2 to work with HPdesignjet z2100

Can anyone help me?
I can't get the correct print quality using flexisign 8.6 v2 rip to print on a HP designjet z2100... It seems like i don't have the right driver. almost like it thinks I only have CMYK, when I Have CMYK lm lc mk lg (8 colors not 4) it looks dark, over saturated. I used the embedded profiles for the media in question which is canvas ... I've tried making a custom ICC profile through flexi but the software won't recognize my embedded i1 spectrometer , so...??? can any one help?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Replying to a thread that is nearly 4 years old and has nothing to do with your issue is not really the best way to get help. I'd suggest maybe starting off here by starting your own thread in maybe the HP or FlexiSign section, introduce yourself and then ask your question.....