• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New from So. Cal.

Graphicholik3

I'm Brandon. My computer tech. showed me this site so I had to join! I have enough experience to help others but always seeking my own help as well. Nobody is perfect & nobody knows it all. We can all use help in some way, shape, or form. I come from a family with a huge background of art. Grandfather working for Walt Disney since day one until passing on & My Father working in the industry for 30+ years as well as running his own company since '92. I took Graphic Design classes throughout high school, as well as attending The Art Institute of CA-OC after graduating HS. Just some of the highlights of my background. I find that the best way to learn is through experiencing things for yourself & reading books/tutorials. I've helped my father since I was about 11 working in the industry. Always had a strong interest in art. Now that I'm 21 I'm not only production manager/second hand designer to my father but I have my own media company as well. For my company I offer everything for the print & web industry. I'm also launching my own clothing company here shortly! As an adult I offer 5 years of professional experience! I have nothing but passion for what I do. That's just a lil about me!

Shovelhead

:Welcome: from New Yawk.

Wessssssssssss-side

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 96

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people
well ya sure do have a background and education..I'm sure it will be great to see ya shine and see what ya do with it all

git r dun

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK.

I dialed a wrong number once. Must of talked for 1/2 an hour. He was the artist for Goofy and had retired to the UP of MI. Welcome!

bobbiffxx

Welcome from So Cal! Riverside to be exact. Where are you located?
You sound pretty mature for 21. lol
Hey, are you cute?!
I have a daughter thats 21. And she's no ugly duckling!

Graphicholik3

Welcome from So Cal! Riverside to be exact. Where are you located?
You sound pretty mature for 21. lol
Hey, are you cute?!
I have a daughter thats 21. And she's no ugly duckling!

It's a small world we live in! I'm in Riverside as well. Am I cute?...Well I do model for Gucci jk jk. I'm sure you have a good looking daughter but I do have a wonderful GF. Sorry! 8)

bobbiffxx

Darn!!
Any way, if you need any help or have questions please give me a call
I also would like to do the same with you since we are in the same city.
Here's our number: 951-683-3500

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA.............

That has got to be about the best intro I've heard. :thumb: