• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New logo - big client........blank

wolfsnake

Hi Peps, hope you are all well. This is the first time in 12 years that i don't have any idea where to begin. Let me cut to the chase, a big client of mine is importing motorcycle helmets into SA. He want's a new logo. Brand name MADMAX. I know the possibilties are endless, but my mind are as blank as a white paper.:banghead:..if any of you can assist me with just a few basic ideas, it will be great.

Thx Alot
Reon

Oh ja sorry for the grammar - I'm Afrikaans

SignManiac

No idea what you do. Are you a t-shirt printer, do you make signs, are you a sticker guy? Are you an artist or computer techie person? Kind of hard to give advice without knowing who you are and what you normally do.

wolfsnake

Graphics Designer & Web Designer - have a vs640 printing machine, small sign company near Cape Town...Do my own rigging, application, designing, marketing ect. Almost finished with my first idea Coloradosigns

wolfsnake

picture.php

wolfsnake

I don't want the logo to be too busy, all the helmets are very busy..any help, any input will be greatly appreciated. Thx o ja one of my blank ideas

signmeup

We don't know the market you are after but that would work with a thick white outline around it so It could be cut out. Are you trying to appeal to Harley riders or the crotch rocket crowd or?

wolfsnake

All the helmet are gonna be printed in china, so its gonna be a print on the side of the helmet and a small one at the back..thx for the input

HulkSmash

that's far from simple. the texture in max is tacky.

how about something like attached?

Attachments

• madmax.jpg
    madmax.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 100

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
Just curious, how big are these going to be on the helmet?

Do they need to be tiny, less detailed?