• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

smlaws

My name is Steve Laws. I am currently working in Cookeville, Tn. I work for a fixture company. We install college cafeterias, stadium club houses, Store fixtures, and cabinetry for the US Postal service. We bought a JV33-130 to run digital murals and POP signage for our customers. I used to work for a national art publisher. Had 2 hp5000s and small format printer that I printed all of their in-house work.
I am new to solvent printing, vinyl, etc. so I am trolling for any info that will help get the job done right. The printing isn't much different than with the HP5000s, but the finishing and mounting is where I am needing the most help. Hopefully I can contribute to the group in some way in the near future.
Steve Laws

Bigdawg

Just Me
Welcome from Bristol Steve.

Of course I'm hanging in FL right now but welcome from the home town state anyway...

Shovelhead

Pronounced....Coo-Vall.
Passed through there to go hawg huntin' in the Cumberland Mountains.

:Welcome: from New York