• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scooter Graphix

Hi, my name is Scot and I am from Loogootee, Indiana. My business name is Scooter Graphix, I have been business for 12 years. I use FlexiSIGN Plus 3.7 with Windows 89 and I have a Roland PNC-960 cutter.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I'll bet I'm one of the few people on signs101 who has been to Loogootee, IN. Welcome and "Howdy" from Tejas.

Loogootee is near French Lick - which is not all it's cracked up to be.

Legman

Where?

.................And if Loogootee & Frenchlick don't get your attention there's a town South of Indy called Carp! I delivered a combine there a while back when I was truckin', but they'll never match Blueball and Intercourse out in Pennsylvania!!!!

Flame

Hi, my name is Scot and I am from Loogootee, Indiana. My business name is Scooter Graphix, I have been business for 12 years. I use FlexiSIGN Plus 3.7 with Windows 89 and I have a Roland PNC-960 cutter.

all pieces of history right there.

lol. Welcome to a fun board!

FrankenSigns.biz

What is this? Interesting geological feature. Tell us more!

Attachments

• 2785728.jpg
    2785728.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 55