• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New on Signs101

OneUpTenn

Wow it is so hard to think of snow..we are just getting out of a heat wave/drought and the fall temps are a bit of a relief. Anyway good luck and I am new too.

Cadmn

flamey a femur break will put you through pain for about six weeks in traction unless they operate & screw it back togather. collar bones are the most broken thing in MX& road also. full face helmits are super for collarbones

ackerman139

yea, leg breaks deffinetly hurt and put you out for a long time.

And flame, what are the 661 ones? Im kinda looking in to getting something more low profile for snocross just because i dont want another leg break. The asterisks work great for mx though.

Flame

flamey a femur break will put you through pain for about six weeks in traction unless they operate & screw it back togather. collar bones are the most broken thing in MX& road also. full face helmits are super for collarbones

A femur break will put you through 6-12 weeks of pain, but a torn ACL will keep you off a bike for 6 months to a year, and your level of flexibility will never be the same. Not to mention re-occuring pain the rest of your life.

Trust me, I never want either to happen, but I know the ACL keeps you down the longest and hardest. Haven't had a collarbone.... yet. But still waiting. GULP!

Ackerman, check WPS. They sell the 661s. They have a whole variety of neat safety products.