• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New shop preliminary floor plan

SignManiac

Been working on the clean up since Monday, the former company left the place a pig pen. You can not believe the difference already! We're getting ready to start on the build out. I hope to start moving in about a month from now.

This is my floor plan for the front end. There is another 10k s.f. of wide open empty space behind the area shown here along with another 6k s.f. of empty office areas. Smaller rooms but we are taking the walls down and opening that up eventually. I'm sure it will take the rest of the year to get it dialed in and tweaked, but man am I loving all the new space!

Attachments

• New shop layout.jpg
    New shop layout.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 97

TwoNine

Looking awesome! That is such a big building. I did get a kick out of the "Lifesize" office.....What's that about =)

SignManiac

Where's the hanger ??

Gino, there's enough room inside for a decent size plane:cool1:

Tomorrow I'll take a photo looking outside towards the airport! It's not that far to the taxi way. Convenience, yeah I think I like that word!

amw

Thats going to be nice, and looks big! Congrats.
We have been moving into a new place for the last 2 weeks, but much smaller.

Marsha

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like it is going to be a very nice set up once you get it the way you want it.
Congrats.
Are you going to go split level to make room for the grotto, sauna and bathhouse?

wayne k
guam usa

SignManiac

Is the wrap/truck lettering bay wide enough? Looks a bit narrow to me. The rest looks fabulous!

Wide enough for standard cars and vans. The big stuff comes in to the back of the building. There are three 12' high overhead doors on that side and the empty space is roughly 70'd. x 140'w.!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wide enough for standard cars and vans. The big stuff comes in to the back of the building. There are three 12' high overhead doors on that side and the empty space is roughly 70'd. x 140'w.!!!

Do yourself a favor and raise the roof over the last door to 16' and put in a 14' x 14' overhead door. If logistics work, put another one at the other end so you can drive through. That's what we did and you'd be amazed at how many trucks you can do inside because of a few inches or a foot or so.

Our last building, before we bought the one we're in, had a 14' door and we were spoiled. So, when we got this one, that was one of the first things we did.