• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New shop van wrap design

SuncitySigns

Guys and Girls, thoughts on the attached?

New van for my shop and this is the wrap idea so far.

Attachments

• Suncity Signs Van.jpg
    Suncity Signs Van.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 93

Jeff

I personally think your logo doesn't lend itself to being turned like that, for me it looks like a sign that has had a fastener come loose and has fallen on one side. Don't get me wrong I get what you're trying to do I just don't think it works with your logo/design.

Marlene

don't like the chain. if you go with that concept, make it more to scale as that chain could lift the anchor on a cruise ship. do like that you took the turn off your logo. when doing an angle like that, it always sends a bad message to have it running into the ground and should have an upward turn to it. the blue is pretty with the yellow colors of you logo

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i'm assuming that's an xacto, pencil and quill in the sun, but it took me awhile to figure out why you had candles in your sun.....

as to the wrap, love the design, simple and effective

CES020

Lose the laundry list of services and replace it with a way for someone to actually contact you. No one's going to remember the email address on the bottom of the door. Put your phone number or website on there.

You're a sign company, it says so in your name. No need to tell them you make sign related products in a list.

SuncitySigns

Scalpel, pencil and a brush yes. Think I liked it better when the list wasn't so regimented though :/

Phone number instead of email, sides and the rear?

CES020

As a side note, before I printed one sq. ft of this, I'd buy Dan's book "Building a BIG small business Brand". It'll be the best money you've spent on your company name so far. I'd read that before I did anything else. It's cheap, it's so profound it'll make you realize how so many people are so wrong when it comes to their company images, and it's a fairly easy thing to correct.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Think I liked it better when the list wasn't so regimented though :/

me too, i generally like to tidy things up, but they run too much inline now, go back to the scrambled look

SuncitySigns

Funny you say that, I have Dans books and have actually spoken to Dan.

Neato designed this logo for me and atm this logo is working for me.

CES020

I'm not suggesting changing the logo, I'm suggesting paying attention the chapters that say don't put too much copy on there, and put a way for them to contact you on there that they can remember. No one's going to remember an email address.

laserman70

I'm not suggesting changing the logo, I'm suggesting paying attention the chapters that say don't put too much copy on there, and put a way for them to contact you on there that they can remember. No one's going to remember an email address.

+1 Phone is a must

Joe Diaz

No one will remember a phone number either. A web address is the best way to go. If you don't have a website, surely you have a Facebook page. Buy a domain (hopefully one that matches your name so folks only have one thing to memorize), create a simple landing page with a contact form, phone number and a link to your Facebook page, until the time you can make or have a website made.

SuncitySigns

I thought someone like yourself Joe mite chime in and say nah to a phone number.... Maybe only a website on the back where people get more viewing time following me?

Joe Diaz

I did a poll on facbook, not too long ago, asking how many times a year had people either copied down a phone number or called a phone number off of an outdoor advertisement including vehicle graphics. Pretty much everyone responded never. The person that said they did use a phone number off of truck advertisement, only did it once and admitted that they would have prefer it if there were a web address instead.

Try for yourself, post your own poll and try to get non sign making folks to chime in. I bet you will get similar results.

I like the changes that you made btw.