• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New shop van wrap design

CES020

I'd also recommend putting a better email address. If I understand it correctly, you're essentially using you internet provider email address. Use your domain name or get one if you don't have it. That's like putting a nice wrap on and then using the contact at suncitysigns@hotmail.com.

I could be misunderstanding it all, you're in a different part of the world, so I'm not familiar with who offers media services over there, but it looked that way.

So in short your saying the logo blends in to well with the background?

Not entirely, no. You have a nice contrast between foreground and background as far as contrasting colors. However, if you want to add more contrast and create movement in the design, I would recommend changing the background to something that flows against the logo. Something with a more organic feel would work well.

SuncitySigns

Yeah that web address is my email address but it will change to a website, ok something more organic you say? Hmmmm back to the drawing board maybe.

gritsonis

Here is a few changes I would make, other than that I really like it. Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 9.18.40 AM.png

Marlene

I don't have a problem with the background as it has that sun coming up feel to it. it also makes the yellows look great and it isn't so over done that it over powers the logo. it seemed to fit the look. not too sure what organic thing you could put there instead

SuncitySigns

Never had anybody say the font looks like its melting? that's new, just the type of font myself and Neato decided on.

having a bit of trouble coming up with something more organic for the background though, organic to me means farming, agriculture, gardening...

I don't have a problem with the background as it has that sun coming up feel to it. it also makes the yellows look great and it isn't so over done that it over powers the logo. it seemed to fit the look. not too sure what organic thing you could put there instead

Changing the blue background to have more of a figure S flow on the beams of light would make it more interesting. A sun mascot with sunglasses, a fat smile and a paint brush in hand sprinting to his next job would work nicely, too. Is this place an oceanfront city? a big ocean wave would look great, in that case. With some tweaking this wrap could have a lot more movement. It's just stiff the way it is. Everything on this thing is geometric from the logo to the blue rays to the body of the van to the 'grocery list'. It's not a bad layout at all, but it could be better with some contrasting elements.

SuncitySigns

I'm liking the idea of a little guy running to his next job, maybe with a roll of vinyl under his arm and a ruler and x cato blade/ pencil in his hands?

CES020

I'd ask "who's your target customer" to start. Who are you targeting with your vans? Are you commercial and on job sites? Are you looking for banners for the high school teams and kids birthday parties? Both?

SuncitySigns

It's a bit different down under here guys, I don't just target one particular client. My area doesn't allow me to do so I have to diversify.....

I do anything from a company branding from scratch, to a big rig pinstripe job, bulk decal printing, moto graphics kits, race cars, fleet branding, shop front signage, logo design, vehicle wraps.....

I also have not done one single bit of advertising other then my facebook page and having a business card made up. Word of mouth is paying all my bills atm but I want to up the anti. This van with a wrap of some sort will blow people's minds where I live and get my name out there wether they wanna see it or not.