• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to Forum

Erikka@Rainier

Hi all,
It is likely that I will just lurk in the shadows, but I do look forward to the day when I have an epic failure at work that will require the knowledge and good intentions of forum members. A little about me...I've worked in the print dept. for a internationally recognized retail design firm for about 5 years, supervised for the last 2 1/2 although now I have no employee's (stupid economy) and now I do all the work. In addition to design and engineering, we also implement our design by building everything possible in our 80,000 sqft facility. CNC, lamination, interactive electronics, etc. It can be fun but daunting. In my spare time I enjoy FPS PC games, namely Call of Duty 4. I also work in a wine bar. :wine-smi:that's me at work. If I can provide any secrets or solutions for Roland SC-545EX and/or ONYX Postershop I will certainly post them, I've only had this software for 5 months and print is just not in demand at the moment so I'm taking this opportunity to learn as much as I can, and hopefully become more valuable and less likely to be laid off. Thanks for reading, or not. I know it was long, but hopefully entertaining.

sarge

welcome from puyallup,wa .. my home station was ft leonard wood, mo .. i was the project engineer for the obstacle coarse at whitemans AFB during the 80's .. what a sh^t hole they put that in .. but it was a great project for my company .. some good bbq there in KC

Erikka@Rainier

welcome from puyallup,wa .. my home station was ft leonard wood, mo .. i was the project engineer for the obstacle coarse at whitemans AFB during the 80's .. what a sh^t hole they put that in .. but it was a great project for my company .. some good bbq there in KC

ol' whiteman...my stepbro was stationed there for a while and yes it is what you say it is. bbq capital of the world imo.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes ! :thumb: