• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to site

MODCreations

:Canada 2: Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself... I was given the sign equipment to use and explore and to further my graphice mind... I hope to contribute as much as a newbie can lol... Also I am using the gerber Omega 2.02... I just have a quick question... Is there a way of getting rid of the registration marks when you print something out? frustrating to see them on the final product...Any help would be great... Once again nice to meet all of you... Mike =)

SignosaurusRex

Welcome aboard! Feel free to look around, have a seat, even order up a cocktail . The menu is a smorgasbord of flavors to satisfy all.

MODCreations

Thanks everyone for the welcome's...For the PA I go to Penn Creek alot with a bud who races Karts...He picks up all his parts there.....:Canada 2:

iSign

welcome!

Are you not doing a contour cut? If you are, the cut line would be cut off, so I assume you are just printing.

If you are printing in Omega & not needing to cut, in the GspPlot program, you can click on the 123 icon & you will see your foil colors listed. The color that is designated to print a target will have a "T" after it. If you click once on the name of the color, the "T" will go away & no target will be printed.

However, if you require a specific amount of blank unprinted vinyl to remain outside of your print... & you don't want to risk forgetting to advance the material between multiple prints... you could put a cut line right where you want to cut the print... even if you intend to cut it by hand... by adding it to the file, the "target" (registration mark) will fall outside of that line... so put it as far away from the print that you want to have clear unprinted vinyl...

MODCreations

Do you fish Penns Creek? It is one of the best fly fishing creeks in the East.

No I don't… We usually travel there to a Karting (Racing Shop) for parts and supplies... Only other thing that I found great about the place is that it has a KFC buffet place there which is the first that I have seen or been too...We don't really go there for much else which going there the drive is great a lot of nice open scenery...:Welcome: