• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie + Texas = Me

iNNOVATiON

SIGNing and deSIGNing from Houston. Opening my business soon after 7 long years of talking about it. What a great time aint it? :wavingflag:

Attachments

• Campaign Innovation 09'.jpg
    Campaign Innovation 09'.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 129

signs2trade

welcome....from Houston also. Where are you located? If you need any wholesale coro screenprinting look us up.
Keith

iNNOVATiON

I-45 Signs...

I've seen your sign off of 45, I pass by on my way to Channelview everyday. Im currently finishing up the details for my lease negotiations so I dont want to jinx myself about the location. Soon as the ink drys I'll probably post something about it.

Lance...

Something I was doin during the campaign cause of all the ruckus about him and also for my own personal amusement. Im NOT into Politics but everyone around me is so I did it.

I've never participated in a forum before just looked around so hopefully my replies will be correct next time.

Last edited:

Creative_Lance

I-45 Signs...

I've seen your sign off of 45, I pass by on my way to Channelview everyday. Im currently finishing up the details for my lease negotiations so I dont want to jinx myself about the location. Soon as the ink drys I'll probably post something about it.

Lance...

Something I was doin during the campaign cause of all the ruckus about him and also for my own personal amusement. Im NOT into Politics but everyone around me is so I did it.

I've never participated in a forum before just looked around so hopefully my replies will be correct next time.
Good to have you here, you will be happy you joined, many pros to learn from everyday.

BobM

Welcome from Cape Cod and enjoy Signs 101. It's a great forum with lots of super information and entertainment.

axgillette

Welcome from Humble. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Don't forget to checkout the premium section. It's a great place. I am new to the forums as well.

Never a dull time to start! So jump right in!

:Welcome: to :signs101:

Jackpine

Welcome to the group. I'm not crazy about your logo.....maybe something of your own design would work better for you.