• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

noob to the entire industry here. Let the flaming begin. :)

GypsyGraphics

First: to the admin who approved my account. You have my sincere thanks. :thumb:
I have very thick skin and i give as good as i get. :thumb:
If you just feel the need to noob bash go right ahead i'll bash back. :thumb:
Yes i can use the search function. :thumb:
Thanks for the site and everyone that contributes. :thumb:

awesome car... oooo, is that flat black :thumb:

hell yeah we wanna see pics! you could also create an album on your profile page, and put several there.

oh almost forgot...
WELCOME!

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people.

Like your Bug, attitude, work ethics and also not quiting, wish more people in America would be like you.

AUTO-FX

welcome to the show, and i made a repro of an original OEM beetle stripe if you ever want to borrow it...

SignCop101

Welcome from one noob to another!!!! You will love this site most people are very helpful and very willing to help...look forward to sharing with you!!!!!!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
welcome.

one piece of advice. throw the spreadsheet idea out the window.

get the clients first, then get the equipment.

learn from the 12 days you almost lost your house.

get the clients, get the job done, however you can, sub it out, you won't make as much, but you will build your client base, add equipment as you can.

borrowing money with a plan and a spreadsheet can work, but it won't

buy your equipment on ebay from people who got a loan for equipment they shouln't have bought, can't afford and don't have the clients to support it...

good luck

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Welcome from the Kingdom of Texas!

Great introduction. And a thought...

Starting out try to find the majority of your equipment at auction and garage sales.
Companies of all trades are dropping out every day. Other entities have regular upgrades. All our shop tables are 48'' x 96'' x 2'' "butcher block top" purchased at a Dallas County School auction. We paid 125.00 each. We paid more for the casters we put under them.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
You called them Decals not stickers?...

:popcorn: ..... :toasting: ..... :thumb:

Great start!

Sign Tip> Always capitalize your lower case i (I) in a sentence when by itself...

Welcome!

Border

welcome.

one piece of advice. throw the spreadsheet idea out the window.

get the clients first, then get the equipment.

learn from the 12 days you almost lost your house.

get the clients, get the job done, however you can, sub it out, you won't make as much, but you will build your client base, add equipment as you can.

borrowing money with a plan and a spreadsheet can work, but it won't

buy your equipment on ebay from people who got a loan for equipment they shouln't have bought, can't afford and don't have the clients to support it...

good luck

Best advice, EVER! -comes from hindsight, which we all know is 20/20.....~ LISTEN TO IT
:rock-n-roll:

dj_elite

You called them Decals not stickers?...

:popcorn: ..... :toasting: ..... :thumb:

Great start!

Sign Tip> Always capitalize your lower case i (I) in a sentence when by itself...

Welcome!

Welcome. Remember to use good quality vinyl and not ebay or sale junk. You want your decals to last and your customers coming back!

I have the opposite problem with my customers, they call everything decals not stickers!!! And I love the infamous question "whats the difference between a decal and a sticker?"

Good luck!

yukon

I like you already... Are you sure you're not from Jersey with that attitude?

Welcome aboard!