• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

not enough?

Signed Out

Re-facing a sign face on a backlit which doesn't work, this is temporary ( 6 months tops) then the sign will get fixed and new face with logo and name.
Customer wants it on the cheap for now so I will not send it to designer rather lay it out myself and just wanted opinons.

Attachments

• bull.jpg
    bull.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 79

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Instead of making "The" smaller using the same font, why not do it in a slanted signpainter-type script?

Pat Whatley

I like the font on the bottom one but there's an awful lot of wasted space on all of those. I'm all for more white space in a design but that's a bit much.

Bigdawg

Just Me
my lines are a little too thick, but you get the point. try something that fills a little better and puts the emphasis off the word "the"

Attachments

• smokingbull.jpg
    smokingbull.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 48

Marlene

I'd re-work the top one. attached is a quick re-do using all the elements you have but placed differently.

the biggest problem is 6 months is a long time and the sign still has to look good as the public has no idea that it is a temp sign.

Attachments

• bull1.jpg
    bull1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 57

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Along the same lines as Bigdawg, but without the heavy rules.

Attachments

• smokin bull.jpg
    smokin bull.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 48

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Why not have a lil fun with it?

Attachments

• smokin bull.jpg
    smokin bull.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 55