• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now...A tip for the Sign Guys!!

kgirl

...and that's okay.....when she's with me...she can do whatever she wants with those hands...

binki

for those that like a heavy hitter

Attachments

• charms.jpg
    charms.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 83

GypsyGraphics

You know what they say....behind every hot chick there's some guy tired of putting up with her shit.

Pat, are you familiar with that old song...
"if ya wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife"

if not... it's pretty funny, have a listen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4TOR7856d4&feature=related

I walk around the house signing this song on days when I look especially crappy, or when I come if from yard covered in dirt.

and hey... aren't you going to gonna guess at my mystery girl?

GypsyGraphics

I give up, Gypsy... who's the mystery girl? At least give us a hint...
Here's a hint... her mom was a cutie in her day too... in fact, still is. Both goofy gals who seem like a lot of fun. I'm all about fun! Girls who look like they could kick my ass, like Carmen, scare me a little.

GypsyGraphics

Yep, that's her Kate Hudson! She's a little lacking upfront, but I think she recently got herself a set of bolt-ons. Either way, she's darn cute. Don't you think she looks like fun Signgal?
Kate(1).jpg

signgal

meh... not like mom. I've seen her in a few movies now and she just doesn't have the personality mom has. but yeah, she's cute