• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OCD or bored???

OldPaint

lables done on the desktop inkjet on inkjet receptive vinyl. this was just re-labeling, did all the sortin back after i had the open heart. needed something productive to besides layin in bed.

Attachments

• COREL 080S.jpg
    COREL 080S.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 73
  • COREL 083.jpg
    COREL 083.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 50

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Nice work OP.
Is that blank one in the middle the one you keep all the extra
"))))))))))))))))))"s in that you use to post here?

wayne k
guam usa

BobM

What, no drawer for GREEN SPEEEEEDOs.............))))))))))))))))))???????????????

skyhigh

I didn't see any listing for Stainless Steel??? Cheapo.

And perhaps you should get your eyes checked too. Those decals reminded me of a jumbo calculator I have..... its about the size of a laptop.

)))))))))))))))))))

OldPaint

stainless and std /metric nuts/bolts/washers are in another all metal cabinet with 5 trays that you pull out and each has 40 sections. sorta like those you see in a professional mechanic shop. i used available space......and i dont have to be standing right in front of em to know what they say)))))

signage

OP what are cowcrete drill bits:help

No wonder you had to use the printer to make the labels:ROFLMAO:

See photo below!

Attachments

• OP CowCrete.jpg
    OP CowCrete.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 101

iSign

you are officially old now..

a mans life consists of building a shop, working, imagining a better shop.. working more, starting to realize the "better" shop... working more.. and then when his work slows down to the point he has time to get his shop perfect... he doesn't use the shop half as much anymore.. and then he can putter around the shop... going past "perfect" ..and into OCD!!!

I have discovered this myself.. although I am still busy, I got closer to perfect when I was slow the last 2 years.. and it was pretty damn scarey to be slow enough to get that close before you are ready...

...I hope you are ready for where you are!!! I think you seem to be :)

John Butto

Clean House

You need to team up with Niecy and help out putting things in order for people, you sure did a good job.

Si Allen

Ummmm ... I just finished the job for him!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• OP bin.jpg
    OP bin.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 40

Arlo Kalon 2.0

That's a far better OCD than the one I am plagued with. My brain RELENTLESSLY counts all the time I'm awake. Mostly it's multiplying bu fours. Everywhere I look I see four: four corners to a ceiling, a door, a window, four corners to the bricks in my fireplace. Walking thru a store I multiply the corners in sections of flooring. I used to be able to tell ya how many words were in any sentence you spoke to me instantly. I've tried everything to silence the counting loop in my brain but finally had to realize I'm stuck with it for life.