• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oh dear another tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmg

No I am posting a legitimate topic and expressing
My sorrow for the victims. It called freedom of speech
Unless it offends and I can't see how it does dont bother reading if you don't like it
Simple as that!

CES020

It called freedom of speech
Unless it offends and I can't see how it does dont bother reading if you don't like it
Simple as that!

So if it's part of the Constitution you like, then it's okay, but if it's part of the Constitution you disagree with, then we need to change it? I see now. WOW is all I can say. Just pick and choose what we want from the founding documents. Sounds reasonable.......if you're not from here.

Sorry FMG, the Constitution is not a la carte, it's all or nothing.

CentralSigns

Ya I was reading an article from England, where they don't have guns. Several doctors on the staff in the ER, of a large British hospital, are lobbying gov to outlaw pointy kitchen knives. They claim that 60 % of the assaults they deal with in their operating rooms are a result of knife attacks. They claim that there is no legitimate reason to have pointy knives, blunt knives work just as good. They think outlawing these pointy style of knives will drastically reduce visits to the hospital.

I gotta agree that if its the pointy knives they are using, outlaw them, and we will stop seeing them used for crime. Only thing is then they will start using baseball bats and I like baseball. The real tragedy is the drugs that are causing these crimes, and the way they are being pushed by huge pharmaceutics companies. Last few mass murders the killers have been on pharmesudiacals. No matter what you do a certain percent of the population will be off in the head, and that's the problem here. Not the weapons no matter what you do, you cant get the gun to kill someone without help and that goes for knives, bows, bats or crowbars as well.

OldPaint

this just get stupider every time i read this crap. YOU WHO cant see losing 1 type of gun, with all that are available.........need to really get a mental exam.
because the GOUBERMENT WANTS to eliminate 1 type of gun, YOU ALL TAKE IT AS A TOTAL GUN BAN. really really stupid. and the arguments you use to defend this..........are even worse then stupid. you sound like kids on the playground defending their daddy's against the other kids daddy's in the schoolyard. GROW UP.

slappy

this just get stupider every time i read this crap. YOU WHO cant see losing 1 type of gun, with all that are available.........need to really get a mental exam.
because the GOUBERMENT WANTS to eliminate 1 type of gun, YOU ALL TAKE IT AS A TOTAL GUN BAN. really really stupid. and the arguments you use to defend this..........are even worse then stupid. you sound like kids on the playground defending their daddy's against the other kids daddy's in the schoolyard. GROW UP.

:thankyou::goodpost:

CES020

If you'd stop ignoring the facts and the ACTUAL WORDS used by those that WRITE LAWS, you'd see why people are concerned.

Look in the old thread, I posted a link to a video from the leading legislator for gun control and her comments were that if it was up to her, she would take every single gun away. EVERY SINGLE GUN. Why you, and others, chose to ignore the VERY WORDS OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WRITING GUN CONTROL LAW tells me you might want to stop spouting off non sense until you believe the words right from their mouth.

You're trying to demonize some for BELIEVING the words of the people that write laws. How BELIEVING THEIR OWN WORDS makes some of us so stupid in your eyes is really dumbfounding.

Which gun is the magic "assault rifle" you think needs to be banned? Explain what makes this weapon an "assault" weapon. Does it shoot a single magic bullet? What's the difference in that "assault" weapon and a 22 caliber rifle? Both can kill people.

Like I said in the other thread. Go ahead and ban something. Doesn't matter what. Now what? This time next year, we'll be seeing the same type of thing, but with a different choice for the weapon. Then what? Then we'll do what? Go after that one? Okay, then what? A year from them, another. Then what? Ban that too, I guess.

If you honestly think banning one style weapon is going to be anything more than a flash in the pan, and a back slapping party for congress, you might consider seeing someone for some mental evaluations.

Vinylman

Perhaps you can spare a moment to grieve for these also?

No I am posting a legitimate topic and expressing
My sorrow for the victims. It called freedom of speech
Simple as that!

Abortions per year: 1.2 million
Abortions per day: 3,288:omg:
Abortions per hour: 137
9 abortions every 4 minutes
1 abortion every 26 seconds

Who cries for them?:covereyes:

I for one!

SAS

Mexico has some of the toughest gun control laws in the world.
Semiautomatic rifles like the one used in the Aurora theater attack can be bought only by members of the police or the military. Handgun permits for home protection allow only for the purchase of calibers no greater than .38

26 people were killed in Mexico in the past 24 hours
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/335971/at-least-26-dead-in-mexico-drug-gang-violence

Gun control is working out great for our neighbors to the south.

SAS

According to a video on Fox News the guy that killed the three people in Co. was jacked up on meth for 4 days. If only the war on drugs was working...

mark galoob

Paint maybe u should read the ban bill before u post inaccurate info. It's not just 1 gun or one type of gun. In fact after reading fiensteins bill I started to think of nazi Germany. This is really some scary stuff

Mark galoob

CentralSigns

If you'd stop ignoring the facts and the ACTUAL WORDS used by those that WRITE LAWS, you'd see why people are concerned.

Look in the old thread, I posted a link to a video from the leading legislator for gun control and her comments were that if it was up to her, she would take every single gun away. EVERY SINGLE GUN. Why you, and others, chose to ignore the VERY WORDS OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WRITING GUN CONTROL LAW tells me you might want to stop spouting off non sense until you believe the words right from their mouth.

Like I said in the other thread. Go ahead and ban something. Doesn't matter what. Now what? This time next year, we'll be seeing the same type of thing, but with a different choice for the weapon. Then what? Then we'll do what? Go after that one? Okay, then what? A year from them, another. Then what? Ban that too, I guess.

If you honestly think banning one style weapon is going to be anything more than a flash in the pan, and a back slapping party for congress, you might consider seeing someone for some mental evaluations.

Your bang on dude, Feinsten wants all guns out the hand of the public, and that's a quote. Somewhat jaded in her comment as she has a conceal carry herself that of course she will have too keep, but you won't be able to. First they will say you gotta have a stamp to get a gun better yet one for every gun. Hows that sound, sounds fair only they won't make any of the stamps. Politicians are crooks, at least these type are, they will slide it through senate, in the middle of the night, hidden in a 1000 page document. They have already made promises to have the guns taken away by Jan 22.

That means the only people to have guns will be the crooks. The revolution will start, they get my guns when they pry them from cold dead hands.

Any chance to reverse this will die if H.J.Res. 15: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Jan 04, 2013 (113th Congress, 2013–2015)
Sponsor:
Rep. José Serrano [D-NY15]
Referred to Committee

Obam will be president for life, or dictator what ever you prefer.

The devils are running rampid, nothing will be free soon.

CentralSigns

I for one!

Should also grieve all the innocent kids the pres has killed with his predator drones over the middle east. A number in the thousands perhaps, but they were collateral damage so thats ok

slappy

I for one!

Babies deserve parents who want them.These are the babies i feel bad about. This happened not to long ago here in our community, maybe a year or so ago.

news1

news2

imagine the idea of a baby whose needs are not met at the hands of a mother whose hand was forced

Status
Not open for further replies.