• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One clogged head? Roland sp540v

Johanswe

okay. I send a picture of the fill and one of the decal. the lines on the fill are barely visible in the picture.

Johanswe

B28D0D83-FDB5-4136-A313-1A53471A3EE7.jpeg

Johanswe

today when i came to the machine it looked like in the pictures. all paint has been sucked through the machine .. what is wrong?

Attachments

• 63E5AF69-D446-40C3-AAEB-EA3A2C5B26F2.jpeg
    63E5AF69-D446-40C3-AAEB-EA3A2C5B26F2.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 140
  • 31EE724F-865B-49D6-838B-9EC7B8D1233B.jpeg
    31EE724F-865B-49D6-838B-9EC7B8D1233B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 139

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
Remember when it was suggested you use OEM caps? The inner white part of the aftermarket caps probably swelled up and touched the bottom of the heads and wicked out your ink.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I may be wrong, but I believe you damaged your Magenta head pushing/puling too much through them when you had the last problem, now you're getting overspray on that channel. I think that issue was a bad pump or cap seal; these printers don't have pressure in the lines, just suction from the pumps.

The reason it appears on "black" squares and not "green" is because the black is actually a "rich black" which includes magenta (and all colors) in its color, whereas the green is only yellow and cyan. I haven't used VersaWorks in years, but can you look at the color breakdown in the RIP? It should show you that the black area is actually made up of all colors in this case.

Johanswe

Now I'm back again with the same problem.
Magenta overspray and also a bit of black overspray now. magenta and black overspray are never together.

sometimes I can print a whole day without overspray.

New dampers.

Oem ink and have tested 3rd party ink.

Good nozzle.

Some ideas? :)