• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One of the strangest things I have read

SignManiac

I've lost a snake or two down the couch. They would hide down in the bottom where the material is sewn across the bottom to hide the guts of the couch. It's nice and dark down there. A few weeks later they would surface, luckily when I didn't have guests over.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why all the closeups of her dumb habit ??

Are they trying to lure others into trying it.... or is this just some sort of publicity scam ??

Eating sofas........ guess ya can't let her butt free to roam in a furniture store :violet: Watch out Violet... you just might be next.......... you're looking mighty cushion-y right about now :covereyes:

jiarby

She doesn't want to eat MY couch cushion... I eat alot of beans, if you know what I'm sayin!

RebeckaR

Evidently watching people with weird eating addictions is considered entertainment. This reminds me of the show on TLC. People eating laundry soap and dirt and all kinds of yummy things.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Have ya seen anything about a show coming soon that's going to feature some girl who likes eating toilet paper ?? Yeah, go figure. I wonder what she uses to wipe with when it comes out. Heck, she could have a serious problem some day.

housemusikid

Have ya seen anything about a show coming soon that's going to feature some girl who likes eating toilet paper ?? Yeah, go figure. I wonder what she uses to wipe with when it comes out. Heck, she could have a serious problem some day.

YES!!! It's on TLC!

WrapperX

That same show talked about a girl who was addicted to eating Chalk. It's the weirdest train wreck of a show. You want to reach into the TV and slap these people cause it's just completely Nuttso to do what they do. And it's like some of them don't see anything wrong with what they do! Hello Couch Cushions?? Chalk?? Really?? That's NOT normal!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yep, that's it. :thankyou: I see someone already posted it, but I didn't know at the time it was the same thing. Yeah.... and like they said..... laundry detergent.

And then they take the lead out of our paint. You just can't fix stupid.......:banghead: