• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One of those days...

Circleville Signs

So, install crew this morning drops a 5'x10' face from 25' in the air - busts it all up - gotta re-do it.

Get 20' into a 60' print run, look close and realize that there's a pretty basic misspelling (this was a wholesale job - so at least I'm not out the cost - just the time)

Get a call from a good customer that the made a mistake when placeing an order for 100 signs yesterday - the only needed 50 (of course, I've already ordered materials...).

OK - now I feel better. Just needed to get all my chit out into the universe and away from me.

Please carry on...Nothing to see here... :smile:

sar bossier

WOW, and Friday the 13th was LAST Friday ... Sorry for the sh!tty day, Gary - hope it gets MUCH better for you from here on out!!
:violet:

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I feel your pain.

last week my invoicing computer ate it hard, this week was my design/cutting computer.

dead in the water for 2 more days until I get my new system and the software for it.

Could have brought in my own systems to keep us afloat ... but drama prevents that.

ThinkRight

So, install crew this morning drops a 5'x10' face from 25' in the air - busts it all up - gotta re-do it.

Get 20' into a 60' print run, look close and realize that there's a pretty basic misspelling (this was a wholesale job - so at least I'm not out the cost - just the time)

Get a call from a good customer that the made a mistake when placeing an order for 100 signs yesterday - the only needed 50 (of course, I've already ordered materials...).

OK - now I feel better. Just needed to get all my chit out into the universe and away from me.

Please carry on...Nothing to see here... :smile:

If that's as bad as it is ...
You are doing better than most .
:toasting:

FatCat

My "helper" shows up at Noon to start a 24' box truck wrap with me. Needless to say, I wasn't happy and obviously we got to do it in the heat of the day. Only got 1/2 done so need to finish it up tomorrow. Whew, time to go home and get a shower....

CentralSigns

I got scammed for $7000 today, caught it just in time but Bank has my bank account froze till all the VISA stuff all works out. May have $3500 in shirts coming for same order tomorrow. If I lost the whole $10,000 we were done, doors shut. Was hoping to make a big jump into t-shirts this year. Looks like that was a mistake. On top of that we run a family business and it was the wife's b-day today

Jillbeans

I have one of those days almost every day.
Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.
But then I get one of those rare golden days, where everything goes right and everything turns out the way it should, and I even get paid.
That makes it all worth it.
Love....Jill

SD&F

I am feeling really badly today. I realize it is not a business problem. I lost one of the greatest little minature schnauzers in history. She passed away from kidney failure on Tuesday at only 6 years old, she was white, sweet and lovable. I am in a rut and kinda feeling overwhelmed with sadness. I just wanted to vent. Thank you

HulkSmash

I got scammed for $7000 today, caught it just in time but Bank has my bank account froze till all the VISA stuff all works out. May have $3500 in shirts coming for same order tomorrow. If I lost the whole $10,000 we were done, doors shut. Was hoping to make a big jump into t-shirts this year. Looks like that was a mistake. On top of that we run a family business and it was the wife's b-day today

you still went through with that order even after you asked if it was a scam, and people told you it was....................................:banghead: