• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One roll of lam - numerous applications

Vandal Guard USA

Vandal Guard Anti-Graffiti Laminate:

1) Protects signs and graphics from permanent damage caused by permanent markers and spray paint.

2) Features an optically clear adhesive approved for use on flat window perf applications such as storefront windows.

3) Can be used for dry erase applications.

4) Is currently being used by thousands of companies ranging from national franchises to "mom and pop" shops.

5) Is about HALF THE PRICE of competing products in its class.

So, no need to stock three rolls of laminate. Keep a roll in stock and increase your profits.

For a free sample kit visit: www.VandalGuardUSA.com and when you're ready to order use coupon code: Signs101 for $10 off your order.

Bigdawg

Just Me
We're ordering a sample roll - just this week had a customer asking for anti-graffiti vinyl for a high school, so we're going to test the heck out of this :smile:

Vandal Guard USA

We're ordering a sample roll - just this week had a customer asking for anti-graffiti vinyl for a high school, so we're going to test the heck out of this :smile:

Test away! Spray the sample with spray paint, write on it with permanent marker. Use a cloth and any solvent such as lacquer thinner and you'll be amazed. Let us know what you think...the sample was mailed today and will be there next week.

Vandal Guard USA

How much more than regular lam is this stuff?

I'm assuming you're talking about regular calendared PVC laminate? If so, most china lams range $.25 to .$35 per sq/ft...correct me if I'm wrong. Vandal Guard is aggressively priced at $.55 sq/ft. So, it will cost you $1.50 more for a double sided 18"x24" sign...a sign you can charge 4x or more that amount for the added benefit of graffiti resistance.