• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ordinary Laundromat

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This is true, and I do appreciate all the feedback, although I don't see why it's necessary to ask whether something has a deposit on it or not, its my judgment whether or not I think a client is going to pay me. And personally I would never dish out that kind of information on an online forum. I attempt always to take the high road, which is hard on forums as people tend to less fearless on consequences of their posts

Maybe you should consider becoming a 'Premium Subscriber' and possibly your fears of discussing more information will diminish.

Once you get the feel for this place..... nothing will upset you.... especially such as asking questions of deposits, how much and why. Those things being questioned are only to help remind you if you might have forgotten. Many people here, including myself, can only act or respond based on the information one gives... and if some things appear to be left out, we tend to think you might've forgotten. That's all they are.... friendly reminders, so try not to bite the heads off of the people that are honestly trying to help. :rock-n-roll:

Jillbeans

I would have preferred the lettering to be white with a thicker blue outline.
Not sure what your inspiration was but for some reason it reminds me more of a can of orange soda than Tide.
Love....Jill

TheSellOut

Can you make your bubbles look more like suds? And have some behind the letters and some in front. May try a blue gradient in the letters!

mesheau

Maybe you should consider becoming a 'Premium Subscriber' and possibly your fears of discussing more information will diminish.

Once you get the feel for this place..... nothing will upset you.... especially such as asking questions of deposits, how much and why. Those things being questioned are only to help remind you if you might have forgotten. Many people here, including myself, can only act or respond based on the information one gives... and if some things appear to be left out, we tend to think you might've forgotten. That's all they are.... friendly reminders, so try not to bite the heads off of the people that are honestly trying to help. :rock-n-roll:

I'm apart of a Volkswagen Forum and the same stuff happens there, if not worse.

I don't find I bit anyone's head off. I was simply trying to keep the post being high-jacked by questions like that. Critique my design work, not my ability to secure paying jobs.

Marlene

I don't find I bit anyone's head off. I was simply trying to keep the post being high-jacked by questions like that. Critique my design work, not my ability to secure paying jobs.

most of us did so just ignore any posts that don't apply. so what are you going to do with the layout? leave it as is or try some of the suggestions? posting another idea will help get this back on the track of talking about design.