• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our Shop Truck

sar bossier

OK, SO - I was leery about posting pics of our completed wrap here, but my husband encouraged me to do so. This is only the 2nd time I have ever posted any of our work.

BLAST AWAY, folks! Honest comments and critiques welcomed. :thankyou:

Attachments

• SAR Dodge 1.jpg
    SAR Dodge 1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 79
  • SAR Dodge 2.jpg
    SAR Dodge 2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 83
  • SAR Dodge 3.jpg
    SAR Dodge 3.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 96
  • SAR Dodge 4.jpg
    SAR Dodge 4.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 70

Circleville Signs

Considering that you dont' have a choice but to use the *horrid* Sign-A-Rama logo, it looks good. Appears to be a clean, straight install. Nice work :smile:

ChicagoGraphics

I'm curious if Sign-A-Rama makes you use a template for your own vehicle wraps, there's one not far from me and all there trucks looks pretty much like yours.

Nice job though

sar bossier

I'm curious if Sign-A-Rama makes you use a template for your own vehicle wraps, there's one not far from me and all there trucks looks pretty much like yours.

Nice job though

Actually the pics don't show some of the finer details. The only standard SAR upholds us to is the font. Other than that, it is carte blanc, as long as it isn't too extreme. The swirls and the star on the sides are actually green shades, but, took the pic in the shade, so some of that is lost.

xxaxx

Looks good ... the blue phone number and red text along the truck bed aren't very legible from the pics ... but as you said that could just be a product of the shady pic.