• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Party time

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I know, but ya could take it either way.

I'm having a swimmingly great weekend. Got the garden finally planted and other things and there's still light left. I'm sure my wife will find more for me to do. Then, there's always tomorrow. Oh boy...... oh boy, I can hardly wait for that folder of " TO DOs".

binki

I never liked school but I pounded my daughter not only to finish but to go to graduate school. Now she is a successful attorney with a big income. She is humble though, I don't have to call her Esquire!

Precision

It was a great weekend. Install Calendar is full, all is printed and prepped, and best of all the bass were biting!
Resized_Resized_20220514_091906(2).jpeg

rjssigns

I know, but ya could take it either way.

I'm having a swimmingly great weekend. Got the garden finally planted and other things and there's still light left. I'm sure my wife will find more for me to do. Then, there's always tomorrow. Oh boy...... oh boy, I can hardly wait for that folder of " TO DOs".
We're getting the garden in this week. Going to do a health check on my two remaining apple trees. Fire blight got three apple trees along with my pear tree. Losing the pear tree sucked. It was grown from a cutting off my grandfathers pear tree which has been around forever. Dad is 96 and said he remembers eating pears off it when he was a young shaver.

Having antique non-hybridized fruit trees is neat and the fruit is tasty but they can't fight off anything.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We cut back quite a bit. Instead of 22 eggplants, now 12. Instead of 32 tomatoes, now 20. Instead of 40 some peppers, now 20 and only 3 hot peppers. 300 onions, 6 blueberries and 3 watermelons. Corn will go in maybe next weekend. We stopped cabbage, lettuces, cauliflowers, broccoli and greens. Getting too old, so we downsized to about 1/3 less. I'll put the irrigation hoses in place, when I do the corn. Good thing is, the little black noseeums never bother me. My wife hasta wear a head netting as they bother her like crazy.

Oh, and my 'to do' list for sunday shrank as her back hurt so much, she misplaced her hurt and felt sorry for me and didn't crack the whip. All I hadda do was cut the grass. Course, that takes about 4 or 5 hours. We went out around 6 o'clock and got some pizzas..... Oh boy, oh boy for sure. Guess what I'm having for lunch today ??

There's about 3 weeks between each photo

2022 garden start.jpg

2022 garden midway.jpg

2022 beginning garden.jpg

Stacey K

I like making signs
I wasn't sure if we should plant the vegetable garden yet or not...I guess if RJSigns is then I probably can too since he's further North than I am.

Over the last few weeks we put in a fire pit and did some landscaping around it. Stained all the chairs to match the barn. We also fixed the horseshoe pits and planted grass. We were finally able to enjoy the hard work Saturday night and yesterday! My hosta's grew several inches over the last few days and everything I planted seems to be thriving with the warmer weather.

Gino's garden is beautiful. I was hoping he would post some pics again this year.