• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plagiarism

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
FYI, I used copyscape.com to find the image. I just punched in my website and it was able to find the site by comparing keywords and images. For anyone who has a website, it is worth using this free service

It was the first time I used that site

showcase 66

FYI, I used copyscape.com to find the image. I just punched in my website and it was able to find the site by comparing keywords and images. For anyone who has a website, it is worth using this free service

It was the first time I used that site

Thanks for the website. I will definitely have to check it out.

Sign Works

At the bottom of their site you will find the following...

"Copyright © 2007 - 2010 Xposevector, All Rights Reserved."

Who's Rights are they refering to?

sinetist

I discovered a web site using some of my copyrighted material and send them a polite letter advising them to remove my work. They emailed back more or less telling me to bugger off. I used that DMCA letter (and copies of my correspondence with the offender) that Jiarby linked to .... sent that to the IP (in the US). Two days later the web site was taken down.

Seeing that the IP for the offending site is in the US this should work for you too.

JimmyG

At the bottom of their site you will find the following...
"Copyright © 2007 - 2010 Xposevector, All Rights Reserved."
Who's Rights are they refering to?

"their rights", of course...

A prime example of when to call "007 black hat crackers" and be done with it....

:-}~

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Nothing yet. I have sent a stronger letter to all emails listed on the website and the ones listed at their whois domain info

omgsideburns

I had to deal with this on several occasions at my last business. People are a pain in the ass. Lucky for me the people normally didn't stick around very long.

W

wetgravy

depends, do a google search with the text in quotes, what comes up first. I would worry about it after that search if his is higher up.