• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plagiarism

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-12-01 at 3.29.46 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-12-01 at 3.29.46 PM.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 85

Bigdawg

Just Me
Hong Kong... wouldn't ya know.

So what do you do? They've keyworded the $h!7 out of the copy so it will start rising in googles searches...

Locals Find!

That is beyond plagiarism. That is blatant copyright violation. Just because it was on your public website doesn't mean they have the right to help themselves.

Sue the crap out of the bastards. You can also file a complaint with the hosting company to have the site shut down.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
That is beyond plagiarism. That is blatant copyright violation. Just because it was on your public website doesn't mean they have the right to help themselves.

Sue the crap out of the bastards. You can also file a complaint with the hosting company to have the site shut down.

I have started with a kind request to remove. Sue? Not likely... they sell software and movies on the street corners for $1-5 in that country

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member

Good luck with that. The site, and presumably the hosting, is in China.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Honestly, I don't think you can do a thing except try to reason with them. They're so far away and probably don't have a reason to cooperate other than being brothers of the trade. tell them you know this guy out of work and has nothing to do and send 'Mosh' over their with his coyote rifle, beer and plenty of ammo.

Good luck....................​

R08

If each one of us send them a complaint maybe they'd be inclined to listen.
Would that be ok with you Eric?

I'm game.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
How do we know it wasnt you who used their info and you copied them?? Lol just kidding, that sucks people do that. Hope you get it resolved.

MikePro

Sounds like a job for.... wait, can this be right? HOMELAN SECURITY!
have them seize the site asap!

p3

The other before and afters are stolen too. I'm tryin to find the originals of them, i'll have to post the sites. My buddy is a photographer and we were lookin at someone that had the same masking picture for the same deal. lol.