• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Classify Your Posts

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
For those members who have never noticed, the forums at Signs 101 are categorized. When you begin a new thread it will reside in whichever forum you are in when you click the New Thread button. The value of the classifications is for browsing archives on a given subject.

If you don't classify the thread correctly, then someone (usually me) has to do it later by going through a multi-step procedure to move the thread.

So if you have a font question, don't post it in General Topics. Post it in the Fonts and Typography forum. If you're looking to sell a plotter, don't post it in General Chitchat. Post it in the Classified - For Sale forum.

My thanks to those of you who already do this. My future appreciation to those who read this post and do it from now on. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigdawg

Just Me
You got it Fred! Anything to make it easier for ya'!!
We appreciate all you already do for the board and don't want to make more work...

Dave Drane

That's the way to go Fred!!! Now can you tell me which is the best paint to put on plastic and how do you put fonts into windows???:Big Laugh :Big Laugh :biggrin: :thumb: :signs101: :U Rock: :thankyou:

Lance

Valid point Fred and soundly accepted.

Now Dave, you put blue paint on plastic and to get fonts into windows you gotta put the blind up and push really hard.

Anything else I can do to help, just yell.

best

lance

:thumb: :Australia

I'm going now.

belongie

paint on plastic

I have an amendment to lance's post. While blue paint on plastic is generally accepted practice, You need to use red if the plastic is black. And the copy should be as thin as possible! It gets more attention that way!:biggrin:

Pro Image

I have an amendment to lance's post. While blue paint on plastic is generally accepted practice, You need to use red if the plastic is black. And the copy should be as thin as possible! It gets more attention that way!:biggrin:

:help: ...............................

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
...and please post your classifieds....I still have to go to Signweb for that....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh man, :rolleyes: I just thought of a good one, but I can't post it in.... it'll be taken the wrong way. I know that for sure.... maybe I'll just PM ya later...........

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Don't forget...
When your quote someone, select that particular line of text not their entire post...

And please don't call decals stickers...

Replicator

This thread is NOT about stickers for goodness sake !

Just post in the right damn spot and stop killing baby seals !