• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PNC-1000 SERVICE manual here

barkerw

Well i found the driver there but no luck on the manual. Anyone have any other suggestions? Mr. Google didn't have any answers for me.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Nope- but the modern drivers actually make much of the info in the old manuals superfluous. You should be able to get it going if you have a driver, and you just turn it on & 'play' with it. If it works it should work.

dawestejada

hello Im a new here.I just bouht a roland pnc-1000 but the carriage just move left and right does not move the pen up and down.
how can I fix this problem?
where can I buy the pump?

thank you

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
The pen only moves up and down if you either do a self-test, or have it connected to a PC with software & drivers that all work together.

There are thousands of words before this post, explaining just about all roads needed to get it going.

What pump are you talking about? There is a fan, but I've never been aware of any pump.

bkj4118

Need Manuel Please

Hi Ian

If you could please email me the PNC 1000 service manual and the workshop/user manual I would appericate it greatly. I was given the PNC 1000 but I don't have anything to go with it to help me get it up and running.. Thanks in Advance
Brandi
bkj4118@gmail.com

challiday

Gidday Ian, It seems you are a very popular person on this thread for people asking you for the Manual/Service books for the PNS-1000 Is it possible to join the group and ask you to send me the Manual/Service books, I have the PNS-1000A which I got from a retired sign writer less the books which were lost over the years. Appreciate this very much With many thanks Colin colinhalliday@hotmail.com

ma-signs

Could you please send me the service manual: doc5371@hotmail.com.

The tool holder moves all the way to the left and keeps bumping the end. I don't know why and I cannot use this at all. We've had it for 10-15 years and I'd hate to lose it!

Thanks!
Deb

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Sounds like the switch/sensor at the left end might be kaput?
Try moving the pinch wheel at that end, to the right by say 1/8", and see if that helps to 'wake it up'.

Other than that, it may be a loose wire, somehow, under the cover. Or it may be the end of the machine's useful life...

jonlowe

Ian,
I'd like a copy of the service manual, please.

jonlowe (at) aol.com

Trying to beat the spambots!

Thanks.
Jon

clarkee

I hope I'm Not to late to get on board the service manual band wagon. I've got both the 1000A and 1100. the 1000A runs flawlessly anytime without question, the 1100 on the other hand not so much, the cut seems to offset as the file is run so I end up with strange tapers and uncut tabs through out. Changed all the settings up down and sideways and still no work. A roland rep I talked to said it sounded like the servo board was bad but roland does not stock parts this old any more and best bet is to buy a new machine. $1500 is a bit much for something I do as a hobby. I was hopping to just swap parts out of the 1000A to get the larger format machine working, but I need a service manual with electrical diagram to find the parts I need to try.
Your help with the manual would be greatly appreciated if you could send it to me
jclarke@jestervinyls.ca

Thank-you for your help
James