• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Presidential debate...let's hear your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabagoo

I am Canadian, but I just had to watch the debate last night. WOW!!!

Would love to know how the sign people here, reacted to the debate....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:popcorn: this ought be good. I give it twelve minutes or until Fred wakes up to be shut down. :rolleyes:

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
[video=youtube;cPTnV3EYwGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPTnV3EYwGw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
:popcorn: this ought be good. I give it twelve minutes or until Fred wakes up to be shut down. :rolleyes:

Wide awake and willing to let it stay up if members can be civil to one another.

Fred must've been on a bender last night.

No, I watched it from beginning to end.

I seriously believe if there was a "NONE OF THE ABOVE" choice on the ballot it would win by a landslide.

Well there are four candidates on our ballot here in Florida. I will be punching my hanging chad in favor of Gary Johnson or I will write in Pogo. I cannot, in good conscience, vote for either of the top candidates although I would say that Hillary managed to win the debate by giving enough coherent answers to Donald's unfocused replies. Neither candidate will serve all our citizenry and neither can be counted on to speak the truth or pass any reasonable test of statesmanship.

attachment.php
I go Pogo. We have met the enemy and he is us.

Attachments

• pogo.jpg
    pogo.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 125

letterman7

^ This. If that entire fiasco wasn't enough to convince people to vote third party, I don't know what is. I try really hard to stay out of political commentary, but yeah... Wayne's right if either get into office.

Gene@mpls

You realize if you vote 3rd party... someone else gets their choice, right? Hard to believe that you believe the scale is balanced perfectly between the two? Seriously?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You realize if you vote 3rd party... someone else gets their choice, right? Hard to believe that you believe the scale is balanced perfectly between the two? Seriously?

For me, the only thing balanced between the two is my dislike for each. I simply refuse to accept the premise that a choice in our vote should be for whom we think is the lesser of two evils. A vote for Gary Johnson may not put him in the White House but it will, quite possibly, have some positive effect on the mind set and conduct of our next president ... perhaps even contribute to third party viability and positive change in Washington in the future.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
For me, the only thing balanced between the two is my dislike for each. I simply refuse to accept the premise that a choice in our vote should be for whom we think is the lesser of two evils. A vote for Gary Johnson may not put him in the White House but it will, quite possibly, have some positive effect on the mind set and conduct of our next president ... perhaps even contribute to third party viability and positive change in Washington in the future.

This is very wishful thinking, regardless of who it is supposed to wake up and create a new mindset. It happened with her husband in 1992 with Ross Perot. That is one of the biggest things she is hoping for, that Republicans being conscientious voters will stray from a somewhat wildman and go for the weaker candidate, thus splitting up the votes among Republicans, while her base will not budge. This is fact, not prejudice or anything else. No stereotyping or anything else. I could care less if the Republican party fails or the Democrats fail, but to see another 4 years of the exact same thing in charge is just ridiculous. And that's all she is.... a continuance of the failed policies and growth we've witnessed under the present guy in there. Perhaps a pure novice in charge of the country would be a good thing, but why someone so naive ?? I would like to see this country run with precision and knowledge for a future for all of our grandchildrens and their children.

The debates last night did nothing for either of them, but to make him look like a babbling fool and her a smug lying cheat. He had facts, but she ignored them. She had excuses and well-rehearsed come-backs. At one point she had the same twisted smile on her face, that Obama sports around with. I know they can't help how they look, but why is it alright for her and not Trump ??

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I don't agree. Having lived through the cold war, Vietnam, LBJ, Nixon, Carter and lots more ... I believe, whoever wins, the US will survive the next four years as well.
Fred the question is will any of us be able to recognize what it has become.

wayne k
guam usa

PRS Bryan

It is unfortunate that Trump was not a third party candidate.

He could have proven that a third party is viable option and left the Republicans to choose some one more reflective of their platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.