• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Price Check for the Mosh???

Mosh

Doing these rider signs 6"x24" that have custom printed codes to read from a smart phone. Charging $25 each, the customer is fliping out, but keeps coming back. Out of line???? Normal Riders I get $10 each, but you have to get 10 at a shot.

Border

$25 for a one-off anything sounds too cheap! Unless they email you a vector, cut-ready file and no time-sucking phone calls!

Locals Find!

I do custom QR Riders for Realtors all over the Country I charge $100 just to become a part of my program and $25 each rider once your in. I also control the pages the qr codes land on. Mine are also 4mil coroplast. I don't know what material your using.

I think your right in line Mosh. Maybe even charge more if your using better material than me as a substrate.

CES020

Next time they flip out, tell them it's not like you're charging $15,000 to put a sign in the yard and show people the house when they call until it sells.

We flipped a house several years ago, they put the sign in the yard on Saturday, did an open house on Sunday, had the signed contract on Sunday night. They made $12,000 on that house and spent 5 hours on the job.

I think $25 for a rider is a little less profitable then their chosen career.