• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ProWraps Shop Truck Finally Done

ProWraps

I like it much better now that it's done than I did when it was a sketch.

dan, its funny you say that. we feel that most if not all the proofs we put out look better on the vehicle than they do on the screen. something about seeing something in real life makes it just seem better. i dunno what it is either.

the rims might help as well. we buy lots of rims and tires for our company cars to match the wraps. it seems to have a major effect on the overall look if the wrap is designed to accomodate the wheels color and look. i had some really nice chrome 20's on here before this wrap to match the last wrap that was on this truck. i had to take them off because the wrap wasnt designed to go with chrome wheels. it looked aweful.

im considering wrapping the chrome grill as well to eliminate the chrome and tinting the front windows (i know not so legal) to match the blacked out look.

my only regret was that i didnt matte the lam. i think with the matte wheels it would have been off the hook.

ProWraps

here is a pic of the wrap that was on it previously with the chrome wheels. btw, this was our FIRST wrap! ha, the memories. we did this outside my paintball store because i was still running it when i first started prowraps 1.5 years ago.

Attachments

• old_truck.jpg
    old_truck.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 147
S

Sign-Man Signs

Man the wrap looks great! Me being someone driving down the road and doesn't know anything about wraps, what are you advertising? The tail gate is a start but really, shouldn't there be something on the side that says "We Custom Wrapped Vehicles". Just me and my 2 cents.

speedmedia

I like it to and agree if you blacked out the grill and used matte lam it would have been super stealthy...

Thanks,
Kurt

Craig Sjoquist

Likes the backdrop design
likes the star/wing design
likes the name design
as general the layout is good maybe ok

contrast is poor mainly on name and placement

Marlene

it kind of puts you into a niche (young punks with little Honda's with tin can mufflers crowd) and if that is the market that you are going for, then you did good.

Marlene

houseofgrahfix, why the head banging? the wrap speaks to a certain market. if that is the market then the wrap is very sucessful. that market is huge so what's that problem with that? if this isn't for that market, then it is a miss.

LindyM

it kind of puts you into a niche (young punks with little Honda's with tin can mufflers crowd) and if that is the market that you are going for, then you did good.
I would have to disagree with that statement.
Anyone that keeps up with style and trends will notice the whole grunge/ vintage tattoo look is in and has been for like 5 years with the explosion of Ed Hardy and Affliction.:thankyou:

Biker Scout

Chris, I found you a better plate... it's available!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2009-10-23 at 1.57.34 PM.png
    Screen shot 2009-10-23 at 1.57.34 PM.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 139

Sign Works

Grunge ?
Nautical Star ?
Non Conforming Banner ?
Old English ?
Old English On An Arch ?

Attachments

• vomiting.jpg