• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Re-invention from the old ISAG

S

SignTech

Happy Holidays ........

Not really new here, but clearing up the old confusion.

Most that know me on s101 ... know the old ISAG or impact signs and graphix that originally was in Wyoming PA. My GF Adria and I ran that business and store front for 5 years. We had lots of support and made good friends from s101.

It was filled with ups and downs, good and not so good memories. Things were steady and busy until early 2009. The economy hit us hard in PA. As some know ........... we split and she moved further south and I ... back to NY.

In my transition ... I created a quick Route23Signs in Oneonta staying with a friend and generated enough money doing vehicle work to make the full transition back to my home town Rochester, NY. I have been back in Rochester 1 year now ... and glad to be back.

Pretty much have been out of the sign biz for all this time with occasional freelance work.

I created SignTech a few months ago, just to keep my feet wet. However, I seem to have fallen on a niche' ..... since it seems many sign companies and car detail shops who prefer not to hire direct ... are utilizing my services.

It's a sideline for now, but turning into a more regular gig.

I chose SignTech because it covers both freelance options and if (hopefully when) I start a new shop someday, I can use the name and take it anywhere as opposed to a location specific name like Route23Signs ........ and .......... I will never change my screen name again on signs101 .... I SWEAR lol ............

So, the same person, different signs101 screen name, and different approach to the sign business .......... and if you need help ... lemme know ....... Mike

Side note; Hung out with shovelhead yesterday at his shop, a cool guy for those that wonder ....... we had some laughs ...... he's huge ... christ... lol

Just a splash page no big website anymore: http://michaelalphonsephotography.com/signtech.htm

S

SignTech

Welcome back. Hope the new gig works out for you.

Thanks much ........... it will all work out ... I am enjoying freelancing, but I plan to get into a small shop with a one or two car bay in 2011 and do mostly vehicles ... we'll see. ~M

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I've always said.... doing vehicles is where the money's at........................

S

SignTech

thanks SRex same here
Gino I agree (2 times in one week) .... love vehicle work ............ seems to be where I attract to the most
Border really? like really? thanks
Thanks Dave ......... still wish wish I lived in Australia ...........

S

SignTech

Thanks Dennis ............ hope to continue to do business with you ....... not far away now!