• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Re purposing old signs

Z SIGNS

Some cast metal letters we welded up to use as window security screens
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• window screen 1.jpg
    window screen 1.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 196
  • window screen2.jpg
    window screen2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 190

Craig Sjoquist

what a waste, but it is yours to waste & it works, must say that is the ugliest thing you have done, again just my opinion take no offence.

Z SIGNS

what a waste, but it is yours to waste & it works, must say that is the ugliest thing you have done, again just my opinion take no offence.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
No offence taken.
Besides the scrap yard got any good suggestions for old metal letters ?

Craig Sjoquist

Yes ... & not the scrap yard since the price of scrap these days will cost you more in gas then ya get

What seems to be a good seller is people will buy one letter or letters with there name of course some other added or not effects, again added work & hassle which you seem to have plenty of so why bother.

Guess it drives me nuts to see such good products go to waste when others are fighting so hard to deal with life & I see a opportunity for someone

Typestries

I see $400 on etsy or in the vintage store in the making. You should see some of the "repurposed" stuff clients are getting crazy $ for.