• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recent Design

DrCAS

The lettering rocks. The illustration is well done. The design is well balanced.

There is something about the position of her legs and proximity of her bum on the moon that bother me. It looks like she is sliding off the moon and about to take a header. The position of her legs don't seem right either. It is as she is caught in midst of a leg cross.

Jillbeans

That's true, and could be corrected by messing with her skirt.
(oops that sounds wrong)
Joe I say enter both if you can.
When installing X5 yesterday, the program plays a little slide show of entries and all I could think was "Man, Joe Diaz could do so much better than any of these!"
Can't wait to see your entry.

iSign

I was just going to post about how mind blowing that logo is, the layout, the lettering, and the insanely good photorealistic hottie (she is 18 right?) ...but I was going to bite my tongue on the slight awkward leg placement...

..but since Bruce mentioned it.. I also thought maybe you drew her on a couch or something & rotated her a tad to perch her up there, because I also sensed room in this amazing piece, for an ever so slight bit of attention to the posture...

Joe Diaz

I haven't mastered 3d designing/posing yet. I doubt I will ever come close to mastering it. Although I have come along way. Here is one I did a year ago: http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61054&highlight=beer This rendering is much nicer than what I did then especially the face, lighting and textures.

Dealing with clothing and having it drape over a human figure is difficult (to me). This was the best I could do in the time that was needed for me to do this job. I actually did try bending her waist and knees at more of an angle but her legs clipped through the dress. and no matter how hard I tried, this was as good as I could get it. A mini skirt would have been much easier, but the client didn't want it to be too sexy. Also because I used a real photo of a moon it lacks the dimension that a chair might have, so that probably adds to her looking like she is floating there. I know it's not perfect, but the client and myself are pretty happy with the results. I appreciate the critique though.

ProWraps

looks amazing. just wish i could see your attachements without having to log in again!!!! of all the peoples attachements i want to see THEY ARE YOURS!!

DrCAS

Software called "Poser"... That is funny... Think of the spoof ads we could all conjure up for that...

"Here is Tommy. He really can't design a sign but he BS's everybody by using POSER!"

Seriously, that looks like some cool stuff.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I am a fan of your 2D vector work.
The 3D part does not work for me.

wayne k
guam usa

Joe Diaz

I am a fan of your 2D vector work.
The 3D part does not work for me.

wayne k
guam usa

It actually was just going to be a model for the illustration, but they liked it as is, so I rendered it as a very large image.