• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

report joe 4/23

surf city

Great news indeed. Eye's welled up on reading this...........I keep praying as I know everyone that knows and Loves Joe is as well. Keep praying everyone and sending those thoughts of love towards Joe and Hennie, cause it seems to be working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay strong Joe, we know you can do it !

round man

2 minutes ago on facebook,.....

Sonny Booker,....
JOE UPDATE: Traci just called, she just left hospital, said "Mom, it really is a miracle!" Joe coherent, cognizant....she, Hennie and Joe were discussing what close call he had. She said Joe gets emotional talking about it,realizing the truth of it,etc. Very understandable!!! He'll prob go to room in day or two,wont have restrictions on cards,flowers,etc. Hennie will prob post later,just wanted to put this in/on here for family and friends who come here for updates:) Thanks again for all the prayers, please keep them going
as I'm sure he has a "long road ahead of him"!

hightop

Yeah!!!! I tried to tell my husband about OP and couldn't finish the story for crying (about someone I have never met)!! This latest report is WONDERFUL news!!

CES020

Joe doesn't know me from Adam, but I can't help but want to grab a plane ticket and head that way just so I can be there.

Last edited:

Border

I think his first new post here should be carved in stone and saved for the world to see, and I'm quite sure we probably have someone here who can arrange that!