• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

report joe 4/23

Techman

from his sis in law..

Joe is responding to verbal commands to the point that last night a Dr told him to raise index finger of hand if he understood;Joe complied!He nodding head yes/no to Hennies questions,also. Dr today said no reason to "have meeting" today.They'll "know more Monday" re taking him off ventilator. Hennie asked me to post-she'll be at hospital most of today;she may/may not post tonite. Please keep prayers going - something sure working!SomeONE working..its in HIS hands.

And then...

Hennie went in to see Joe at noon visit,ventilator off,he's BREATHING ON HIS OWN,all restraints off, HE'S SPEAKING,told Hennie he loved her!! Who can not believe in the POWER OF PRAYER?? A Supreme Being, a Creative Intellligence..our GOD!

Border

Great news! Even if things were to go south, the chance to hear "I love you" from him is priceless.

Rodi

Joe, keep that spirit going!!! Everyone wishes you a full recovery!!!! I'm praying for you day and night!!!!!

Techman

new report 645 PM
Hennie Hopkins
I am elated!! Joe has made profound progress today. This morning the nurse asked Joe to raise a finger and he didn't respond, then she said," Joe, if you are in there , raise a finger" and it shot right up. When Traci & I saw him at the morning visit. He was doing well, following our commands and letting us know he was back! Dr. Videa...u came in and Joe responded to him as well. So they are talking again about a defibulator for Joe. When I went for the noon visit, they had removed him from the ventilator and just had him on oxygen. They released the restraints and stopped the sedative. He can talk now and the first thing he said was "I love you" which melted my heart. I am so grateful for the prayers, love, healing energy and positive thoughts that everyone has been sending to Joe & to me. Prayer works. I am filled with love & immeasurable gratitude for the blessings of all the people in our lives.

Craig Sjoquist

This is good news, puts prayer in high gear for Joe to leave hospital smiling, thinking, doing his next moves, and seeing his posts again.