• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Restaurant Logo Assignment

mark in tx

Mind if I do it wrong?

I threw a little bit of everything to make people mad.
Copyright police, font abuse, layout, etc...

Attachments

• freds.jpg
    freds.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 189

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Hey it's workin'...

The typeface is actually the same as the Flamingo Hotel...

How about a t-shirt design with Chef Fred?

Attachments

• fredchar-t.gif
    fredchar-t.gif
    132.8 KB · Views: 204

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It appears to be a problem with folder permissions on the server. Our support people made a change to the server settings today to get rid of the slow running and it appears we now have this problem. I am changing the permissions but it's a slow process.

Jillbeans

Rick I officially hate you.
hahaha
That last one is even better than the first ones.
Gino, yours makes my crotch burn.
Gnatt and Tiki I like those too!
Since I have nothing better to do than munch Percocet I worked on something this morning but it totally sucks.
Here's a pic of Fred's new building he bought for $179K, the crappy idea I had (hey my logos start at $250 so I was pleased to get $500) and Fred's re-fabbed building. He hired Signmeup to make the 3-D fondue fork. Sorry about my dubious light sources.
One of the things that I always hate about my work is that it always looks like a sign not a logo.
Thanks for participating and if anyone else is bored, let's see how you'd handle this.
Love....Jill
PS
I was just kidding about the Percocet.
PSS
Fred and his wife are planning on living in the top upstairs apartment in this building and renting the other. They don't mind the smell of burnt cheese.

Attachments

• freds1.jpg
    freds1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 199
  • fred2.jpg
    fred2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 180
  • fff.jpg
    fff.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 206
still can't upload

Hey Jill. I played around with some ideas last night but I'm still having trouble uploading images to the site.

Can I email it directly to you?

thanks,
Chris