• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Retractable banner stands

d fleming

Anyone have a decent vendor for retractable banner stands printed with our files? Tired of hearing the frustration from the other side of the office with the vendor they are trying to deal with.

petepaz

i have got them from testrite visual in NJ
testrite.com
no issues. i really don't do much if any of these but from what i have heard you pretty much get what you pay for on these stands.

ams

I only use wsdisplay.com they have been excellent through about 8 orders and never a problem. I even got them to speed up an order that I received two days after placing the order at no additional charge.

d fleming

That is the company that has my wife totally frustrated.

I only use wsdisplay.com they have been excellent through about 8 orders and never a problem. I even got them to speed up an order that I received two days after placing the order at no additional charge.

TSC1985

Ever tried Orbus? They have a lot of different options at what seems like decent trade only prices.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Ever tried Orbus? They have a lot of different options at what seems like decent trade only prices.

We've sold tons of the Orbus displays. After experimenting with other stands we keep coming back because of the quality. They have a fairly good range of products and they stand behind them. We've had to do a couple warranty replacements over the years and not generally been any issue.

For the record, WSDisplay frustrates the heck out of me too.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
We buy our stands from Catapult, as well as their own banner material and print them ourselves. We love their banner material, grey backed curl free poly film. It has a texture to it that feels and looks like it was laminated with a thin polycarbonate or something. They look very nice. We primarily use their Venture stands. These have telescoping poles so you can make banners from 36" tall up to 84" tall.

rjssigns

We use SignWorld for banner stands. Their anti-curl banner material for them is the bomb. Printing on it right now.:thumb:

Their banner hem tape is the best I've used too.

Billct2

Testrite makes a great product, they're Made In USA, and really solid.
If the client is going to change out the banners a lot that's what I use.
I've also used Signs2Trade and Signworld and was satisfies with both.

d fleming

Thanks guys, that ought to keep her in banner stands for a while.:smile: Now I'm going home to get ready for this little bit of wind and rain to pass. Anyone in the path of Mathew like us stay safe!

Tim4

Sign Amigo and b2Sign

B2Sign works well for me. Too cheap but great in every aspect.

Phillip at Sign Amigo does the beautiful design.

Attachments

• Galleria Mall.jpg
    Galleria Mall.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 142