• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rogue Roller?

signman0808

Is this company still around?

I am interested in there Application table.
But I can't seem to find a number to contact them, and all videos seem to be old postings.

Does anyone have any info on this?

Thanks,

Richard
Sign Crafters

sales@signcraftersvictoria.com

signman0808

Yes, this is the same type of machine, but double almost tripple the cost.
I am a small shop, I really wanted to talk to Rogue Roller, and see about buying there set-up.

Trying to find anyone who can put me in contact with them???

I am hoping that they haven't shut down, but are in the process of moving to a new location or have been bought out and are operating under another name.

Any help you guys can give would be appreciated....

Thanks again!

RwJ

SignManiac

Charlie came up in another thread not long ago. A few here did try in vain to locate him. He sort of came and went like a ghost in the night. Great, talented, generous individual. He did mention having some health issues, so I hope nothing serious has happened to him. I'd love for him to see my Christmas float inspired by him :)

SignManiac

Give this a try: not sure if it's still connected. Last number I spoke to him on the phone with. 541-261-1971

signman0808

Called the number, but got a voice mail for a young girl....

Left a mesage all the same, I'm hoping that it's his daughter, but I'm sure she has nothing to do with Charlie.

If you can think of anyone else that might have a contact number for him, please pass them onto me....

Thanks again guys!

RwJ

signman0808

Does anyone know of another application table like the Rogue Roller system, that is comparable in cost?

I really like the rollover system, but can't seem to find any distributers in the USA...

I have looked at Rolls Roller, but it is realy more than I want to spend.

I would appreciate anyone help, someone has to make something close to Rogue Rollers set-up.

Suggestions......

Thanks,

RwJ

signman0808

Yes,
I have spoken to this company as well.

I like their price point, but their machine's move the panel through the machine, I really like how the others leave the panels stationary and the roller moves across that table.

Since I have this job coming up that will be large panels {(35) 60" x 71" x .125" aluminum panels, and (6) 36" x 59" x .125" aluminum panels}.
I really like the panels being stationary.

I have contacted Rollover, and Rapid-applicator, but both of these companies are UK based and don't have a US Distributor. So the frieght on both of these machines put them out of reach.

I was really hoping to find someone like Rogue Roller, (US based) to be able to purchase from. His price point is much more doable as well.

I need HELP! (or a miracle)

RwJ

rjssigns

Time for a DIY project. Can find the linear bearings and rails on ebay. 3000mm long should do it. Rubber nip roll would take some searching. Although I could talk to the person that ordered them at my old job. Bimba cylinders are cheap as chips. A local machine shop could easily make the billet arms with guides for the roll journals.

I used to do this type of work at my old job.

signman0808

Signtime,

I don't think the standard laminator would work as well for my needs.
I really like the idea behind the flat table style laminator, just not the cost.

I was hoping to find someone that has one of these tables that wants to sell it used, or find Charlie from Rouge Roller and buy a unit from him....

signman0808

Rjssigns,

I don't have time to build one myself, I really just need to find someone to sell one to me. but like everyone else, I want to find the best deal I can.

RwJ

signman0808

Rjssigns,

I am starting to contemplate on a DIY project....

Do you think you could help with the parts list, exspecially the wide roller for the laminator process?

I am going to talk with a machinist buddy of mine, I know he has made some proto type machines in the past, I need to see if I can get him on board...

Please let me know if I can get so more info from you.....

Thanks,
RwJ

Last edited:

4R Graphics

Is there a good demand for this type of product here on the forum?
If the price point was very economical.
I ask as I am currently working on another product and could look into having something like these built by the same people.

Please pm me if interested let me know the size you would like and what kind of price you would pay. If I receive enough requests I will look into it and let everyone know.