• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland sales rep said $3000 rebate on sp300v til end of year.

Colin

Makes me wonder why they're really offering that discount. It often means that something better is on the horizon.

Thats what i asked.she would not cop to that.

Colin said:
Makes me wonder why they're really offering that discount. It often means that something better is on the horizon.
this rebate is to the dealers so you have to grind them for the best deal armed with this info.It's not an advertised rebate

Gene@mpls

Royal Sov laminators also offers a $2k rebate if you buy a Roland printer. I
have read good & bad about the RS laminator- but that gets it down to $4k
for a 41"- gotta be better than a Daige or Kim Chee (Korean one- forget the
name)? Is there a better laminator for approx $4k? Thanks Gene

iSign

Gene,
the GBC laminator is what I got from Advantage. It was aroung 5K brfore negotiation. I bought my printer, plotter, & ventilation from them, so I did push the overall price down several thousand dollars. I'm not sure how much wiggle room they have on a laminator alone, but at 63", it seems like a similar value to a 41" for 4K. I guess you wouldn't need that size if you're looking at the 30" printer, you sure you really want a 30" though??

http://www.advantagesignsupply.com/equipment/GBC_arctic.php

Techman

Dont get a 30" printer.... Personall, 36" is the minimum I would ever consider. I had a 36" encad and pleased with the extra 6" especially when doing banners. Its a one pass event. A 30" machine would need just a little more to complete the banner..
A local supplier has some 30 inch machines really low in price. I can see why..