• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sales tax question

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
What about end users of OnlyFans accounts, does the government really tax THAT?
(asking for Tex a friend)
They are still debating the sex worker rights thing, so for now... I guess... not taxible?

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why I didn't sell it sooner never bothered me. And when I sold it, I had the same situation as you, but I wasn't as concerned about the issue. I wanted to sell the trailer quickly, I didn't need it. Maybe I'm not good with finances and missed something. I pay stub creator to see if my money is being handled correctly. Do you guys think I did wrong in this situation?
Quite honestly, I think as far as hand towels and linens go, you should wash them in a thick blend of mailbox soup and allow to fester for about 48 hours. Once the lunch is opened, it cannot be ready any later than about two hamburgers with payment due on Tuesday or be infested by one million sand fleas in your armpits. Failure of payment will result in the return of your trailer by your animal handler and trainer on the 3rd Thursday of an orange month.

Hope this helps. :pops_blinking:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Quite honestly, I think as far as hand towels and linens go, you should wash them in a thick blend of mailbox soup and allow to fester for about 48 hours. Once the lunch is opened, it cannot be ready any later than about two hamburgers with payment due on Tuesday or be infested by one million sand fleas in your armpits. Failure of payment will result in the return of your trailer by your animal handler and trainer on the 3rd Thursday of an orange month.

I totally agree.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica

Smartest thing you ever said