• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Second Sign, First 3D Carved

CrosbyCreek

Heres my second sign, first 3d carved sign. I have not sent this to my client yet, as I was hoping to get some insight from you guys here first.

What do you think?

Attachments

• Crookedcreekpreview.jpg
    Crookedcreekpreview.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 134

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Kinda neat. I think the hops are a little overpowering.

If ya squint, Crooked Greek, looks like it has a Fu Manchu.​

oksigns

Very very cool. Color selection is pleasing to the eye and clear. A few things that pop out to me is what Gino mentioned on the hops and then some negative space that could use a subordinate element which I included above the "HOPS FARM"

I would recommend the hops splay in the direction of the arched type "CROOKED CREEK"(RED LINES). Additionally, you could probably get away with tapering the wood backboard down(GREEN LINES) and adding a bit more variation to the edges.
attachment.php

Attachments

• hops.PNG
    hops.PNG
    722 KB · Views: 181

Billct2

I would flip the hops so the points are up and in.
On second thought no, looks like an artichoke that way.

Attachments

• 1A.jpg
    1A.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 105

CrosbyCreek

Very very cool. Color selection is pleasing to the eye and clear. A few things that pop out to me is what Gino mentioned on the hops and then some negative space that could use a subordinate element which I included above the "HOPS FARM"

I would recommend the hops splay in the direction of the arched type "CROOKED CREEK"(RED LINES). Additionally, you could probably get away with tapering the wood backboard down(GREEN LINES) and adding a bit more variation to the edges.
attachment.php

Thank you for the input! I will post progress here...